User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Free Free Free

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Wow!!! Impressive!! Way to go!!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    Safeway, this week, has both products on BOGO store special. Apply the BOGO mfg coupons available to the first one, club card gets you the second one - or the other way around if you prefer! Just pay taxes. I saved the club card to the end after coupons and they applyed the undiscounted price to the mfg coupon free product, than club card discount and club card BOGO so there was actually a little overage.

Don't ask, just hand over the coupons. This is commonly done in the US Safeways and we have the same club card system and coupon policy in Canada. You can use your Canadian club card at any US Safeway and affiliated store too.

@len1476 - RCSS I've done this deal now on two different days with different cashiers (and supers because I trip the max coupon limit) without an issue. Cpns were in a recent insert and now from Brandsaver mailout. You can often get completely free oral care stuff I understand but this is a pretty decent deal with 1L bottle mouthwash, floss and 125ml (to 130ml) toothpaste which is a medium size tube.
    I would think they would allow this, as your are not pruchasing anything, and for the bogo to work, you actually have to purchase 1 item, either way you stack them, you are not purchasing any item. They say that you can however use an FPC with a bogo that they are having and in esscence get both items for free as you are actually purchasing 1 item (the fpc). I notice that most of your brags are all for free things, not sure how you are getting all those fpc's, please share....I'm soooo jealous. WTG!
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Mon, May 7th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

What a shop!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I would think they would allow this, as your are not pruchasing anything, and for the bogo to work, you actually have to purchase 1 item, either way you stack them, you are not purchasing any item. They say that you can however use an FPC with a bogo that they are having and in esscence get both items for free as you are actually purchasing 1 item (the fpc). I notice that most of your brags are all for free things, not sure how you are getting all those fpc's, please share....I'm soooo jealous. WTG!
    Applying a BOGO coupon to a BOGO Sfwy sale works great as long as the staff don't mess it up. Did another one tonight for Windex and walked with 100% savings on the bottom of the tape and 55 cents OOP in taxes.

I went back and added more details to the original post. I don't have tons of FPC. I mostly used instore offers, inserts, tearpads, and cereal box offers that are commonly available to everyone.

I don't do brags for stuff that is not that exciting
    Last edited by JadeDragon; Tue, May 8th, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
    Check out my InnovativePassiveIncome.com blog and learn about making money online. or see this collection of 4 best coupon organizing system videos.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Wish we were able to do that in Ont. Great job!
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

WTG! I can't wait for safeways to allow us to spend our airmiles there.... that will be spectacular because we will be able to use them to purchase more airmiles on the amount the coupons don't cover... we will be able to roll our airmiles (use them and accumulate the same amount to do it again another day when they are added to the card) Once you have a decent balence of airmiles it will work so great. By the end of the year safeways may be accepting our airmiles as payment thus seriously increasing our deals!
    JadeDragon likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I love it when someone posts in such a clear manner so that we can potentially replicate some of the deals.
    Thanks
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

WTG! Amazing savings!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Name:  congratulations1.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  10.8 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

free is always great. zellers has resolve for $2?i think i miss it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information