User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lizardqueen78
  • 1 Post By lekate
  • 2 Post By lizardqueen78

Thread: RRLF: Fancy Feast wet cat food coupons (are there any out there??)

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Sep 1st, 2012
    Hi,

I have a recently diagnosed diabetic cat, and this is one of the few kinds of food she can eat (low carb!) to keep her regulated! I am hoping that there is a coupon that exists!

If anyone has some that they could trade I would be appreciative, we go through 5 cans a day! I don't have a tradelist up, however I will trade generously for these coupons!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

the only one I know of is FPC from the kitten package

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

wow 5 cans a day that is not low carb, try one a day and dry food, maybe diabetic cuz shes overfed
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

actually she isn't overfed at all! and dry food is what made her diabetic! it is full of carbs...wet food is all protein!
    lekate likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    wow 5 cans a day that is not low carb, try one a day and dry food, maybe diabetic cuz shes overfed
    How is a real meat high carb?? Some of the kibbles are 60% carbs (esp. the low commercial brands like Whiskas), the only dry I'd consider is Wellness CORE (9% carbs) or Nature's Variety Instinct Chicken (5% carbs). But for arguments sake, kibbles, which contain carbs and things cats don't need to eat cause health problems such as diabetes or UTI's (because of the lack of water in the kibble). Wet food or raw is best for cats.

Higher quality wet foods, especially the ones without grains or veggies added would be the lowest in carbs. Honestly, if you're feeding 5 cans a day you could try a 12 oz can, FF doesn't make them, but the Wellness ones are popular for diabetic cats... You'd have to refrigerate them, but nuking them for 20-30 seconds warms the up fast if your cat doesn't like it cold. (that's what I do, fussy little buggers)
    lizardqueen78 likes this.
    Did you see the pool? They flipped the B!tch!

I'm going to South Korea!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    How is a real meat high carb?? Some of the kibbles are 60% carbs (esp. the low commercial brands like Whiskas), the only dry I'd consider is Wellness CORE (9% carbs) or Nature's Variety Instinct Chicken (5% carbs). But for arguments sake, kibbles, which contain carbs and things cats don't need to eat cause health problems such as diabetes or UTI's (because of the lack of water in the kibble). Wet food or raw is best for cats.

Higher quality wet foods, especially the ones without grains or veggies added would be the lowest in carbs. Honestly, if you're feeding 5 cans a day you could try a 12 oz can, FF doesn't make them, but the Wellness ones are popular for diabetic cats... You'd have to refrigerate them, but nuking them for 20-30 seconds warms the up fast if your cat doesn't like it cold. (that's what I do, fussy little buggers)
    I probably should have mentioned that I am feeding 2 cats...not one 5 cans a day! lol I also feed the Grrreat Choice (Petsmart's brand) as it is grain and veggie free and many low carb options! My ladies like the FF just as much, and I figured I'd see if there were coupies for them!
    lekate and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I have one FPC for the Fancy Feast.... not sure it's gonna do much for ya though! lmk if you wanna do a trade and we can hopefully add a few more coupons to the mix so it's worth the postage
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Thread Information