User Tag List

Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Like Tree1006Likes

Thread: LikeNet.ca (now OfferScene)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hi Kaneda -- thanks for popping by - do you want me to add you the list of people who need referrals? How many do you still need?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    New survey on LikeNET about public transportation for 15 points! Didn't catch how many referrals you needed, sorry.
    I don't see the survey, must have gone fast!
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Yes please, I have 1 referral so far, so 4 still needed I guess?
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
    Want to make some extra money, but don't know where to start? Clixsense is a great Paid To Click site where you can earn some extra spending cash straight into your PayPal account!<a href="http://www.clixsense.com/?5106431&SC">ClixSense</a>
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Sorry, apparently they had a really small budget for it.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    You need 1 referral to do the survey.
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
    Want to make some extra money, but don't know where to start? Clixsense is a great Paid To Click site where you can earn some extra spending cash straight into your PayPal account!<a href="http://www.clixsense.com/?5106431&SC">ClixSense</a>
    ~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

♥ There are several people on the thread who are just like you and starting out with Likenet.

They still need referrals in order to access all offers, so please sign up using one of their signatures.

Why use these links?

Likenet has great offers that pay well. You need anywhere from 1 to 5 referrals to access them.

You can help one of the new Likenet.ca members get a referral by using their link to join.

And then we'll try to help you do the same.

Once you sign up with one of these PM me and I'll add you to the list too.

Join Likenet.ca. Click on someone's name and use their link.

Lots of great SCers who need referrals:

• DonnaG (link in signature) needs 5 referrals (she a link on this list , so please help shower her with referrals)

• Poor Student (link in signature) needs 5 referrals
    • divya(link on About Me page) needs 5 referrals

• Horndogg (link in signature) needs 5 referrals

• julisa68(link in signature) needs 5 referrals
    • lcmt(link in signature) needs 5 referrals

• Eva-M (link in signature) needs 3 referrals

• alicia (link in signature) needs 3 referrals
    • Kejii (link in signature) needs 5 referrals
    • Maria_b2011 (link in signature) needs 5 referrals

• aoffman (link in signature) needs 5 referrals
    • maliha44 (link in signature) needs 2 referrals
    • kaneda (link in signature) needs 4 referrals

PM me once you join to have your name here to help find referrals. If you join UNDER someone on the List above, we will put you at the top of the list.

If you do use one of the above links to sign up, please let us know whose link you used by posting on this thread, that way we can keep the list up to-date!
    Thank you!

Extra Points to Get Started With

These bonus codes can be entered in the box at the bottom of the Games page and you'll win between 0 and 100 points. As of May 10 - these were all working.

• cash4leads
    • likenet5000
    • forum4feedback
    • something1sc0ming

Tips on Getting Referrals

First and foremost, we all have to reach out to our own networks. The list above is a helping hand. So here are some ideas on how to find referrals. Keep in mind that the person that uses your link to join needs to have a Facebook account.

1. Ask your friends, family, co-workers to join and verify their account. Only "verified" referrals count.

2. Add your special referral link to your signature file on Smart Canucks. Go to Settings (top menu). Scroll down to box on left hand "My Settings" click "Edit Signature". On SC we can have 2 referral links in our signature

Your signature shows up when you post.

Post useful deals, coupons etc on the forum and some people will appreciate what you've posted, and see your referral links.

Fact: Most readers of the Likenet.ca thread are members already so other threads have more opportunities.

3. Post on twitter and facebook. Share what you are earning and doing and how it's working. It may be on the 10th post someone will decide to give it a try.

4. Belong to other forums - post your link if it's allowed.

5. If you have a blog, write some posts about Likenet.ca and share information there plus you're referral link.

6. Flowerangel has a facebook page where you can post referral links for all their money-makers sites. See her signature here for the link to her facebook page.

7. Say a special thanks to Ashokia who has agreed to post the list of people needing referrals on the first page of this thread. Sometimes people read the first post and say thanks to the original thread starter by using their link, so Ashokia is really doing something extraordinary so give her some rep, likes and PM's.
    Shop Girl and maliha44 like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    New survey on LikeNET about public transportation for 15 points! Didn't catch how many referrals you needed, sorry.
    Must be more than 3 referrals, as it isn't showing up for me. Can't wait to get my next two referrals.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Couponer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by Jezebel; Sat, May 12th, 2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: sorry referral links are only allowed in signatures
    Join SuperPoints Today! Earn Money or Prizes
    http://superpoints.com/refer/sferguson88

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

hi there!
    I am the newest LikeNet newbie!!
    Giving-Small and maliha44 like this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Joolz - glad you signed up. Nice to see lots of great people getting on board with Likenet.ca ... I'll send you a pm with some codes that are still live hopefully from today and some from the past few weeks.
    Joolz834 likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

thank - you GS...
    5 minutes and 430 points... wow! Think I will really like this site!
    Thanks for your help!

I think I need referrals, though?
    How would I get my name added to the list??
    Giving-Small likes this.
    Superpoints is back! Click the link to give it a whirl!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    INSTAGC:
    Join InstaGC! Just like SB with search, offer walls, surveys and even music Many GC to choose from and payouts are instant!

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I joined before I saw this thread. I am also need referral too. Since I didn't use the names up there to sign up, am I allow to be in your list to find more referral?
    Giving-Small likes this.
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=100001299624173

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

floweredangel, some people posted on likenet FB that they got charged $1+ fee for PayPal cashout, just wondering if you did, because I thought likenet was going to eliminate the paypal fee.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Giving-Small, thanks so much for the AWESOME update!! I had already promised RedEng I would use her link, especially b/c of all of the great work she did on QueenBee's campaign!! I just signed up moments ago.

Are the codes that are supposed to be found on the softcorp website shareable?? Still looking for one. Thanks all!! Once I have time to figure out my referral link and this whole new system I will post again.
    Giving-Small and donnaG like this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    floweredangel, some people posted on likenet FB that they got charged $1+ fee for PayPal cashout, just wondering if you did, because I thought likenet was going to eliminate the paypal fee.
    Hi guys, yes I did get charged a fee. I don't know if it's because they didn't use the "personal" transaction, or if it's because they used it but paid by credit card instead of paypal balance/bank and then passed on the fee to the recipient.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Thread Information