User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I was worried that the person who responded to the enquiry didn't know what they were talking about :-( waste of stamps...but I knew it was a risk, having call centre experience I knew it was a crap shoot

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Got my package back from them yesterday ..... didn't qualify for the sampler as my purchase was from Safeway (so much for the email confirmation that someone received saying it didn't matter where you purchased them!) .... but they very nicely sent me a package of coupons -- all for use at one of the President's Choice banner stores - loblaws, superstore or no frills ....at first glance the coupons looked really good - but the seem to have lots of fine print - for example -- $4 off covergirl (when you spend $15 or more on CG producs) .... Free Gillette Series Shave Gel WTP of any Gillette Fusion Cartridge.... but there is over $50 in coupon value in the booklet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Got my package back from them yesterday ..... didn't qualify for the sampler as my purchase was from Safeway (so much for the email confirmation that someone received saying it didn't matter where you purchased them!) .... but they very nicely sent me a package of coupons -- all for use at one of the President's Choice banner stores - loblaws, superstore or no frills ....at first glance the coupons looked really good - but the seem to have lots of fine print - for example -- $4 off covergirl (when you spend $15 or more on CG producs) .... Free Gillette Series Shave Gel WTP of any Gillette Fusion Cartridge.... but there is over $50 in coupon value in the booklet.
    Got the same thing and they are all up for trade if anyone wants them

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oh that upsets me! No where on the form does it say they must be purchased from a loblaws store.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got the same thing. It was nice of them to send the coupons--that's all I wanted anyways!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm still waiting for anything at all. I sent mine in the first week of the promo

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got mine today!!!! WOW. Thought it would never come. I mailed it in on March 7. It came with the following:

- Over $60 in coupons, only usable at RCSS/Loblaws/No Frills/etc (expiries August & December 2012)
    - Travel size sample of Scope (44mL)
    - Travel size pantene shampoo (50mL) & conditioner (50mL) & coupons
    - Always/Tampax Radiant sample pack with $1 off coupon and a $3 off coupon (also only good at RCSS/Loblaws/etc)
    - sample size ProX eye restoration complex
    - sample size Olay Regenerist wrinkle revolution complex (7mL)

I am a happy camper!!

Name:  PGsamplepack.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  46.1 KB
    Last edited by breylormom; Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: photo added
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Got mine today too! I really like the samles, but I'm a little disappointed in the coupons since I can't use most of them, or they are really low value, but since I bought diapers to get to the $40, it wasn't like I had to buy a whole lot of stuff to get the deal.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I got the rejection letter with the coupons today. Less than impressed.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

thanks!

J

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Got mine today but I got a Venus razor instead of the Tampax radiant sample pack. Works for me!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Had my Safeway receipt rejected but did get the coupons.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Loves a good trade!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Got mine! Woot! :D I needed new eye cream and the coupons are meh. I would've rather some free product coupons like with the Lays Superbowl promo. But, beggars can't be choosers.
    "I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
    Pablo Picasso

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information