User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am currently at 40 000 pts. I have coupons from the VIB booklet worth 5000pts that I could use + some other promotions like 5000 WUB one Vichy soleil product that I can use tomorrow before my redemption shop.

Just wondering if these points would register right away to bring my points total to 50000? This way I'll be able to cash in $100 instead of just $60 if my pts balance doesn't make it up to 50000pts right away.
    Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

They should post to your account as soon as the transaction in which you acquired them has completed. Once you make your purchase check your points balance on your receipt and they should show up there...and if they do, they are good to go for your redemption!

However you cannot earn these points and then try to do the $100 redemption in the same transaction because you technically haven't earned the points until the transaction is complete.

Hope this helps
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

You should be fine. The points are applied immediately after the transaction is finished, it shows on your receipt Good luck on the redemption tomorrow, get lots of good stuff!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks. I was planning to do my BP shop first, then checking my points and then doing another shop for redemption.

Thread Information