Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2012

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow, that's two missed episodes for me.. rats

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think I'd like to see Arsenio win......but I'm happy with anyone who's not Lisa. I didn't know much about her before watching this.....something I'm now thankful for. I fully agree that Dayana wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch....but I found the way Lisa talked to her to be absolutely repulsive. Just because someone might be less intelligent......or even dumb as a rock doesn't mean they deserve to be verbally abused that way.

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ahh my fave tv show! I personally love Clay, have been a fan since AI so obviously I'm rooting for him. I HATE Aubrey. What a tool she is. Her charity is bullying but she bullies others on the show?! How does that make sense? Ohhhh.. I'm hoping it's Clay and Arsenio. I think watching them battle each other would be interesting since they're friends. But I want Aubrey out so bad! Every week I tell my husband whenever she says something that pisses me off "Ohh I wish I could punch her in the face!" LOL
    Natalka and FallenPixels like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

kparker, you are right - and it's good, but I'm surprized. I think Aubrey was totally floored that she's not in the finals.
    So it's comedy vs. music for the finale - very interesting groups! Too soon to call at this point, will have to see how next week pans out!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I missed it last night (might try to watch online later) but YAY for Aubrey going home
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was kinda surprised Aubry was not one of the final two honestly. She was a pill but she was very aggressive and pushy but I thought Trump liked her spunk. I loved Lisa before the show - she's a great comedian and a hardworker but she was too emotional and very verbally abusive to certain people -especially Dayana and Lou Ferrigno. Maybe they weren't the brightest or best but they do deserve respect. She just ripped them apart too much. I didn't make me like her as a person.. but then again I guess they are all under alot of pressure.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  clay_aiken_arsenio_hall_nbc_120521_640.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  28.2 KB

Well, Arsenio pulled it off and won! I moreso wished it had been Clay, though!

Both performances were good, though I liked Clay's group much better.

Just an aside... found it odd that after Aubrey was all red-headed all season, she shows up as a blonde at the finale....

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did too. Maybe because she found out that Clay is a natural redhead and didn't want to be apart of that? haha. Who knows.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Name:  clay_aiken_arsenio_hall_nbc_120521_640.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  28.2 KB

Well, Arsenio pulled it off and won! I moreso wished it had been Clay, though!

Both performances were good, though I liked Clay's group much better.

Just an aside... found it odd that after Aubrey was all red-headed all season, she shows up as a blonde at the finale....
    Hehe, I'm not surprised... that girl lovvvvvvvves attention.

I'm glad Arsenio won, if nothing else, I hope it boosts his comeback career... I've always enjoyed him. But I do think Clay's party was better organized and had more of a WOW effect.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information