User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: don't say you are going to sell it if you aren't going to sell it!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Man oh man, I have horror stories about buying/selling stuff on Kijiji. I don't think I can even begin to type them all out.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohhh so sorry-yep there can be some idiots on kijiji -trust me i dealt with a few last summer when i was out of work for 3 month
    -but then there are really nice people too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

wow... Have they emailed you back to the picture you sent them? What are you planning to do now?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    wow... Have they emailed you back to the picture you sent them? What are you planning to do now?
    I have not heard anything back at all... I think that says it all. I am not sure what we are going to do now... I feel like we are basically just screwed and that is all
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

wow - sounds like something that happened to us. We had emailed someone about a pool at the beginning of April. They said it had to be gone by a certain date. DH went to look at it, said we'd take it and get it that weekend. They said sure. DH called the friday night and asked what time was good and they said they decided to take it with them when they moved. Lucky for us we hadn't dug up the backyard.

I feel your pain though. We had to tell the kids that we weren't getting a pool afterall. The little guy was in tears
    We were able to find one thru a guy DH knows thru work. We picked that one up this week.

I'm sorry those people put you thru the ringer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bmpsmommy View Post
    wow - sounds like something that happened to us. We had emailed someone about a pool at the beginning of April. They said it had to be gone by a certain date. DH went to look at it, said we'd take it and get it that weekend. They said sure. DH called the friday night and asked what time was good and they said they decided to take it with them when they moved. Lucky for us we hadn't dug up the backyard.

I feel your pain though. We had to tell the kids that we weren't getting a pool afterall. The little guy was in tears
    We were able to find one thru a guy DH knows thru work. We picked that one up this week.

I'm sorry those people put you thru the ringer
    interesting...we also emailed another family about a pool in april too! sounds like the kijiji pool business in Wpg isn't that great. lol
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information