User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to enter SYB pins?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Sep 11th, 2012
    i am trying to enter SYB pins but they get disappeared once i get to websaver

i called Kelloggs and they gave me another one which got disappeared too?????

any tips?
    thank you very much in advance
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Websaver

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

strange never had that problem

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Mine did that too. It helps if you go to websaver and login first and then open the kellog's site in another tab. BTW, the pins that you "lost" will be available to use again after about a half hour.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I hope next time they will do this promo without websaver, either by putting the coupons back on the boxes or kellogg's mailing them out directly.
    Bronwen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    Mine did that too. It helps if you go to websaver and login first and then open the kellog's site in another tab. BTW, the pins that you "lost" will be available to use again after about a half hour.
    thats what i am doing but once it goes to websaver i get nothing???? what a pain

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I had four pins not work this week and I called Kellogg's and even the pins they were giving me did not work! The lady ended up just saying she will mail me out four V8 Fusion coupons, but said if there's none available I'll get other random ones, which the whole point I bought the cereal was for the V8 coupons hahah, but free is free. What did yours say? Mine said, "Pin is currently being used" and "Please enter a valid pin"...

Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    i am trying to enter SYB pins but they get disappeared once i get to websaver

i called Kelloggs and they gave me another one which got disappeared too?????

any tips?
    thank you very much in advance
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I had the same exactly problem. They replaced my code, and then the second code disappeared. I called them immediately and they told me that they would order what I selected, not through websaver. I'm still waiting. I'll give them a call next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    thats what i am doing but once it goes to websaver i get nothing???? what a pain

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I hope next time they will do this promo without websaver, either by putting the coupons back on the boxes or kellogg's mailing them out directly.

I hope they don't, the method they have in place is a good one that has some bugs that still need to be worked out, it allows the customer to choose their favorite product... instead of offering 1 product you need to cut out like you recommend. I have probably redeemed 25 pins and only had issues at the beging.... like other have said sign in b4 or right when you get to the site

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

i was trying to wait for 30 min and ordered again
    i got through, but once i confirmed my address i got -you have no selected coupons????

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

If they did away with websaver it is possible that you could still choose the product you want without it being through websaver. I'm sure kellogg's can set up a site of their own where you can go to order the coupon with a pin. I never reccomend that the coupon be for ONE product anyways, if they decided to put it back to a cut out on the box. I don't know where you got that idea.. The coupon could very well be for a choice of many different products...
    Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    I hope they don't, the method they have in place is a good one that has some bugs that still need to be worked out, it allows the customer to choose their favorite product... instead of offering 1 product you need to cut out like you recommend. I have probably redeemed 25 pins and only had issues at the beging.... like other have said sign in b4 or right when you get to the site
    Last edited by BuggaBugga; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it sounds like there is a ton of issues with this promo.. i'll admit it's kinda nice it's not on the box simply because you have more options this way (it's a bit of a crazy FPC if they put all these offers on 1 FPC ccoupon), i've entered two.. one the code simply wouldn't work (i guess the code inside the box was entered wrong) so i emailed they sent a new code and that one went through
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i have a feeling they might have went this route to cut down on amount claimed (people having to put in effort to claim the coupon open up a websaver account is too much hassle vrs just cutting it out of a box)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i have a feeling they might have went this route to cut down on amount claimed (people having to put in effort to claim the coupon open up a websaver account is too much hassle vrs just cutting it out of a box)
    agree about a hassle
    finally got it somehow after trying for 2 hours

tnx

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I used to have a problem before I upgraded my browser to Google Chrome....works great since. Also, make sure you don't have pop-up blocker on...

J

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    I used to have a problem before I upgraded my browser to Google Chrome....works great since. Also, make sure you don't have pop-up blocker on...

J
    tnx for the tip
    it seems Google Chrome works good too with freebies
    /have not upgraded yet/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information