User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By shmeelady

Thread: Gerber Graduate, Baboo Madness & Stockpile Clean up

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Today I really needed to go out and get some Silk Almond for my little guy, he was completely out!! It poured rain literally all morning and afternoon and I was really starting to worry that it would never clear up. Finally at around 5pm it stopped and I packed DS right up for the walk to Walmart... of course my trip to Walmart turned into a trip to London Drugs and Shoppers Drug Mart too. That always seems to happen

Stop #1 - Walmart

3x Minigo Yogurts = $2.87 - $.75 coupon = $2.12each
    2x Silk Almond = $3.97 - FPC = FREE
    1x Multigrain Cheerios = $3 - $.75 = $2.25 **I was very sad, there was absolutely no more boxes with juice FPC's!!**

Total = $8.65

Stop #2 - London Drugs

3x Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts = 2/$5
    3x Gerber Graduates Cereal Twists = 2/$5
    6x Gerber Graduates Lil Entree's = 2/$5

I used various different coupons for my stacks. The lil entree's will be great for when the hubby watches DS. He refuses to make him food because he's afraid he will somehow poison him. Oii, men I tell you..

Total = $13 even

Stop #3 - Shoppers Drug Mart

5x Natrel Baboo = $3.79 - $2 Managers Coupon = $1.79 each ** they don't expire until the 26th of May and by then they will be all gone**
    1x Red Bull = $2.79

Total = $2.08 **was $12.08 but redeemed $10 worth of points**

Now for the second part of the brag. Since moving back to Winnipeg my stockpile has literally been all over the place. I had boxes and bags lining the floor of my laundry room and just kept piling it up every time I shopped. Well I finally got the motivation and decided to spend my mothers day organizing and rotating everything. Boy it was a LOT of work now I know why I was putting it off for so long.

This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    ssbean, queenkathy and rish like this.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

wow great brag i really loved seeing all of your pictures you did a great job at setting everything up looks good i hope mine one day looks that good- mines starting to get big but i have to get dh to make some shelfs for me so that i can properly set it up in one room happy couponing have a great may long

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Thanks!! Setting it up was actually really fun, lol. Hubby calls it his personal "mini mart" and is always showing it off to his friends.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

LOVE your diaper stockpile!! :D

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I love stockpile pics! Beautiful! So organized.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

They make microwave dinners for babies/toddlers?!?! Seriously?! LOL what is this world coming to? Atleast your DH will be a lot more comfortable taking care of DS.

Love how you organized your stockpile, its so pretty. Isn't it awsome when the shelves sag in the middle, it gets me so worried that during the night they will all just come crashing down and a kitty might get hurt.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

LOL... I know right. I don't know what his deal is but unless it's pre-made for him he think's he's going to contaminate him and kill him. *facepalm* He nearly went into convulsions when I gave him some of my sushi.

Thanks I tried to make it as pretty as possible I spent my whole day in the laundry room with complete peace and quiet it was kind of relaxing actually. These days I actually need to keep the cats out of the laundry room completely, the little one tried killing me one day when she tried jumping up into the window and all of the tissue boxes came crashing down on me.

Thread Information