User Tag List

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Tip for other users: Click Bonus Bar to enter code, scroll all the way to the bottom, click enter Promo code

Vlindal - just my luck to get the 10 min on this page first. I did figure out what to do eventually.

Made 8 points on the videos.

And 8 points on the code.

So today was 16 points.

Videos did not come back for me.
    Thats great! I got to watch a total of 11 videos at 3 different times throughout the day. Maybe the videos are limited when they are added so you have to check back more often? I'm not sure but I checked back whenever I had nothing else to do and some times there wasn't any videos and other times there were 1-5 different videos to watch.

There is also a Daily 3x video (on the earn points wall) that you can do a couple times a day. Whenever I click on it no video shows up, but the point still shows up in my ledger.
    Last edited by vlindal; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 11:18 PM.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hmmm - I saw the 3x videos under earn but no videos but I'll look at it again.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks vlindal and Giving Small!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Hmmm - I saw the 3x videos under earn but no videos but I'll look at it again.
    Click on the word "Daily 3x video" it will open up another page, mine always says watch video for credit but there is no video there, but it always gets added to my ledger. And I got to do that offer 4 times today. So you can check the earn points page if your visiting the site and if it's there do the offer, easy points!
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    Click on the word "Daily 3x video" it will open up another page, mine always says watch video for credit but there is no video there, but it always gets added to my ledger. And I got to do that offer 4 times today. So you can check the earn points page if your visiting the site and if it's there do the offer, easy points!
    Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Thanks!
    Glad I can help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh my gosh I just looked at my ledger ant my points went up so much so I check and it turns out I won the jackpot!!! I didn't even know there was a jackpot or how I entered.

Name:  jackpot.PNG
Views: 301
Size:  1.4 KB

This is what I found out:

The jackpot is daily and it closes in the evening. So during the day when you complete an offer you get a jackpot entry and a chance at the share of the Jackpot.

Your jackpot ledger is located at the lefthand side of the screen under the navigation tabs. Looks like this:
    Name:  j.PNG
Views: 336
Size:  5.7 KB

I saw this but didn't know what it was for, such a great surprise!!! Only my second day and beginning to love this site more and more.

So if you haven't joined yet join now by clicking on the link in my signature

laurahen likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Oh my gosh I just looked at my ledger ant my points went up so much so I check and it turns out I won the jackpot!!! I didn't even know there was a jackpot or how I entered.

Name:  jackpot.PNG
Views: 301
Size:  1.4 KB

This is what I found out:

The jackpot is daily and it closes in the evening. So during the day when you complete an offer you get a jackpot entry and a chance at the share of the Jackpot.

Your jackpot ledger is located at the lefthand side of the screen under the navigation tabs. Looks like this:
    Name:  j.PNG
Views: 336
Size:  5.7 KB

I saw this but didn't know what it was for, such a great surprise!!! Only my second day and beginning to love this site more and more.

So if you haven't joined yet join now by clicking on the link in my signature

Sweet!

Or mine..
    Last edited by DaveP; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 01:14 AM.
    RedEng and laurahen like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There is a promo code for 6 points (click on newspaper boy) in video posted on May 7 2012.

Hope you guys get it!!
    laurahen likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

There is a promo code for 6 points (click on newspaper boy) in video posted on May 7 2012.

Hope you guys get it!!
    thank you! it worked for me too!
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another promo code for 3 points in video posted on April 16 2012.

Sorry for not posting all at once, but going through each video now and some have them some are expired.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There are also hidden codes in the videos, I found it in yesterdays video but was too late (I guess alot of people found it too). But this is a heads up for next time a code comes out to look for the hidden code too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey Everyone,

For the people who want to sign up or already signed up, but not really doing much offers.

I was credit 6x 25 bonus points, that's 150 extra points just for completing tasks!! (On top of what I already made on the tasks)

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I thought I read that when you complete 10 offers, worth 3 points or more (in a day) you will receive 25 points.

But now I went to look again and it says: Complete 10 offers before 5am the following day and receive 25 bonus points! Can do more than once a day!

So maybe they changed it? Because the offers I was doing have been worth 2 points.

But I'm estatic to see my points rise so much So if you want to join me in making some extra money you can click on my link to join.

It can take abit to get used to the site and to figure things out, so don't give up and have fun

My link is in my signature!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

me too! 40.47 points!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    me too! 40.47 points!
    Congrats!!

Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information