User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Free Multibionta vitamins this week at Rexall

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can anybody tell me how the fraudulent and valid coupons differ? Is it the expiry date, size, etc.? Just want to make sure so my Rexall doesn't lose out in case the coupon I have isn't right. I printed this ages ago but I'm sure they're okay since I always try to get the coupons right from the source and not via a third party... but just in case.

Thank you!
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Loves a good trade!
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Anyone know if there are any walmarts in the Toronto/GTA area that has the 30s? I went to Dufferin Mall location and they have the 60s only. Heading to st Clair West location next but I would love a heads up!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Can someone send me the coupon pleaseeeeee

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Thank you ever so much....I thought its a specific type ko coupon not available on Internet. Thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    I used the coupon and got 2 @ a rexall in brampton, no problem. The cashier had a letter posted regarding the previous fraudulent one, think the expire date on it was 12/31/12, the one Sharkie have is good. Thanks again.

Hi Annatree, which location in Brampton did you use it at, please?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I've been waiting for the coupon link too but never recieved it! Can someone pm the link to me please? Thanks a bunch.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Once the company removes a printable coupon , we aren't supposed to be printing it. They are honoring the printed ones but they have replaced the $10 one with a lower value coupon. If they wanted us to be still printing this coupon it would be on their site.
    Natalka and Giving-Small like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    Can anybody tell me how the fraudulent and valid coupons differ? Is it the expiry date, size, etc.? Just want to make sure so my Rexall doesn't lose out in case the coupon I have isn't right. I printed this ages ago but I'm sure they're okay since I always try to get the coupons right from the source and not via a third party... but just in case.

Thank you!
    Sorry for the multiple post but I would really like to know the answer to this question if anybody knows the answer... thanks in advance.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information