User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Walmart-Free Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce with overage

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Was @ WM on Grandview Hwy & I p/u 2 @ $1.34 each & used the .50 off coupon from the SS insert. SOF is 3/$4. of $1.33 each. If you use collect the pts, then it's worth it to go to SOF & if you use the SS coupon there is one coupon for the honey (?) one as well. Sorry, but I left my SS inserts in the car, but I if it's stackable (again, sorry I don't have the fine print on hand, then it's even better as the .50 coupon didn't restirct what type of beans it was for.

On a side note. I'm laughing my head off, okay, actually big empathy as I know what you mean by taking a toddler in tow. My DS just turned 3 & has 80% of the time either refused to be strapped into the shopping cart or ends up sitting in the cart or not wanting to be in the cart, unless we're @ Home Depot or Canadian Tire where he can actually steer the shopping carts since DH took him to Costco back in October -arrrghhh! Frustrating that they act that way, especially if you're trying to get the best bang for your buck & score a deal.

Thank you! I stacked the SS and online SS and got the beans for .33 at SOF!! Still can't find any Baby Ray's though!
    My little guy is still pretty good, he just turned 2...but I know my days are numbered. Right now he is still good with pushing the little carts in SDM and touching everything!! But soon he won't want to "Tear Pad Shop" with his mamma!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    I have one coupon from my flyer but I have never heard of the sauce before. I will have to take a look next time I am at WM
    Its really good we tried last summer when there was a coupon in smart source and its all we buy now. Really like the honey one the best but have tried the hickory too and is good

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Great deal, I have a bunch of the bush bean's coupons that I'm not sure if you would like to trade.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Ajax Walmart was cleared out too... guess there's some fellow couponers out here
    Couponing Since 2011

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wooo I happened to stop in at Walmart late tonight and, big shocker it was on the shelf! I picked up 2 bottles (one honey, the other brown sugar). I'd stoppedin at least twice this week to see if they had them . . . and at last they did! I was also hoping for those Bush beans that Ive been reading about but I suppose my WalMart doesn't carry them. If anyone wants them pm me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Walmart at St Clair and Runnymede in Toronto had plenty left @1.97. They had three flavours of this Bbq sauce (Original, Honey, Hickory). This store also had Palmolive Ultra for $2, I used $1 coupon from SS and bought 2, love the aroma one. I also PMed Cottonelle from Loblaws. It took CS rep about 15 mins to allow me to PM coz I displayed the Loblaws flyer on my phone. She asked to see the image about 8 times (yes, I counted), but gave it to me in the end when I told her that the WM at North Queen allows this if they don't have the flyer at CS desk.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know, I was going to head there today to see if there was any around. You just saved me a trip. Maybe I will call the store and ask when the rollback ends and ask if they can order some for me and place on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by glamorousgirl View Post
    Ajax Walmart was cleared out too... guess there's some fellow couponers out here

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Does anyone know when the rollback ends?
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

You're welcome and hello from South Ajax

Quote Originally Posted by PBNJ View Post
    Thanks for letting me know, I was going to head there today to see if there was any around. You just saved me a trip. Maybe I will call the store and ask when the rollback ends and ask if they can order some for me and place on hold.
    Couponing Since 2011

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Walmart Hyde park London has some hickory ones.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Went to my walmart yesterday-Orillia-they had lots of hickory brown sugar and original. No honey though. Picked up two of each!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

I went to my WalMart today and they are completely sold out. Too bad the coupon has such a short expiry.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I don't need it, but I like walmart ,always cheap

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    I went to my WalMart today and they are completely sold out. Too bad the coupon has such a short expiry.
    Raincheck!! Get a Raincheck!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Walmart in Ajax has another supply, got my bottle today, Plus my free Resolve
    Couponing Since 2011

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information