User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Daddy's are Special--Father's Day 2012 Package Train

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Got 2 more things for my buddy tonight Sobeys. One was 9.99 on sale for 7.99 but scanned at 9.99 so got it for free yay!!!!
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Got 2 more things for my buddy tonight Sobeys. One was 9.99 on sale for 7.99 but scanned at 9.99 so got it for free yay!!!!
    Gotta love free!! :o)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    198 (100%)

Got a couple of items for my buddies list..I work at canadian tire should be easy to find things from my buddies list actually half the things i see would probably work lol
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    OK someone needs to explain this SCOPE thing to me (and also how to properly pronounce it...SCOP as in the mouthwash or SCOP as in Gawp) I swear every time i go into my walmart they screw something up and i end up paying more than it says on the shelf. It's usually not a huge deal but it's starting to drive me bananas! They NEVER mark things correctly! I once mentioned SCOP to the cashier and she just looked at me like i had 2 heads....

If i can figure this thing out, I suspect i will be getting a lot of free stuff haha

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    OK someone needs to explain this SCOPE thing to me (and also how to properly pronounce it...SCOP as in the mouthwash or SCOP as in Gawp) I swear every time i go into my walmart they screw something up and i end up paying more than it says on the shelf. It's usually not a huge deal but it's starting to drive me bananas! They NEVER mark things correctly! I once mentioned SCOP to the cashier and she just looked at me like i had 2 heads....

If i can figure this thing out, I suspect i will be getting a lot of free stuff haha

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding the Scanning Code of Practice (SCOP) is for when something rings up at a different price than what is marked. For the first item you get it free up to $10 ( or $10 off the item if it is more than that) and the rest of the items marked back to the correct price. BUT you have to ask for it, the store will never offer it.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding the Scanning Code of Practice (SCOP) is for when something rings up at a different price than what is marked. For the first item you get it free up to $10 ( or $10 off the item if it is more than that) and the rest of the items marked back to the correct price. BUT you have to ask for it, the store will never offer it.
    does this work at all stores? I have got to try this (in fact it happened to me a shopppers today, wish I knew!)

also picked up a few items for my buddy!
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    does this work at all stores? I have got to try this (in fact it happened to me a shopppers today, wish I knew!)

also picked up a few items for my buddy!
    I don't believe all of the stores are required to honor it but most do.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Bang on, I believe. Also if it is the SAME product but different flavour you can scop each one. Check the UPC's .... if the UPC's are different... you can scop each item.

For example. Bubble Bath. Shelf Price = $3.99 Rings in at $4.99
    Your cart has:
    Vanilla Bubble Bath x 2 (You get 1 free)
    Rose Bubble Bath FREE
    Plain Bubble Bath FREE

Make sense?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

I'm pretty much ready to mail my package out! I was able to get a lot of shopping done today, and my buddy's list was easy, so I had no problems! This is so much fun!!
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I dont have to ask for SCOP at my sobeys. I love it there!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenp View Post
    I'm pretty much ready to mail my package out! I was able to get a lot of shopping done today, and my buddy's list was easy, so I had no problems! This is so much fun!!

I think I'm done too!! I'm going to raid the stash and see what other goodies I can find to add in How is everyone else making out?

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

I havent strarted yet. I won't be able to go shopping till thursday or friday. But my buddies list is pretty simple, so I should be done in one trip
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I bought a coupole things tonight Found those wonderful pink stickers at my independant. I had coupons to match those little pink stickers too. Aggghhh! LOVE it when that happens.

More shopping this week

ps. Now to hid it all from the hubby.
    pss. If he finds my stash... do I claim "affair" to keep the package train a secret?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I bought a coupole things tonight Found those wonderful pink stickers at my independant. I had coupons to match those little pink stickers too. Aggghhh! LOVE it when that happens.

More shopping this week

ps. Now to hid it all from the hubby.
    pss. If he finds my stash... do I claim "affair" to keep the package train a secret?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
    haha..I was wondering the same thing!! How would one go about explaining a package full of stuff for someone else's Daddy??

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Hahaha you guys are funny!

haha..I was wondering the same thing!! How would one go about explaining a package full of stuff for someone else's Daddy??
    slambert likes this.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information