User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some fragrances are only $3.44 at Real Canadian Superstore. $4.00 off with other purchases = score. I love candles regardless!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought these because I got them for 98c after the copon and they have the $5 mail in rebate on them. The candleholder is nice, but the candles arent worth the money. They only small for the first few minutes, they certainly aren't strong enough to make the whole room smell nice and they don't last very long (a couple of hours).

The refills are so expensive normal price just under $4 and when I looked in the pack it only has 3 in there!!! They rolled them back in my local WM to $2.85, but even with a S2 coupon, I don't think the 3 candles are worth the 85c plus tax.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wouldn't pay for them!! Glad we got the free coupons though.
    I used a FPC for the trio pack at Zellers (Gerrard Sq., Toronto). When I went to get another trio pack the manager intervened and said NO WAY even though it says "ANY GLADE SCENT SCENTED OIL CANDLE HOLDER" on the coupon. I emailed Glade, but they haven't got back to me yet.
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    13 (93%)

You know what.. although these candles are slightly pricey at around $1.50 for 1 candle.. they smell GREAT and I always keep stocked up on these. I burned one today for the heck of it. They smell way better than any other candle I've tried. I give them a 4 out of 5. I won't give them a 5 because of the price and size.
    Last edited by blondeblondy; Thu, Jan 1st, 2009 at 04:46 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i as well would not spend my money on them i'd only get them if they are free cant smell anything anyway not worth the money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information