User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 7th trad train

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

updating!! I got this train this morning and mailed it back out this afternoon thanks for the ride!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

update spatterson??

Trading Score
    250 (100%)

Received train #2 on Friday. Sorry I was unable to post or sort through it. Busy long week-end with the family!!
    I have gone through it, and removed $4.25 and added $5.75 plus BP of 3 p. stamps. Already back in the mail en route to PammieD. Leaving TR now Thanks for the ride!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

looking for updates??

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Got this in the mail today. Just going to go through it and will have it back in the mail tomorrow!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

update erika??

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

This went out yesterday. Out = 11.25
    in = 14.00

Thanks Kris!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I received train today. Will mail out this evening.

OUT: $2.50 (food) & $2.00 Non Food
    IN: $28.75 & $8.00 Other = $36.75

BP = 3 postage stamps

Please Note the following observations:

2 x $1.00 May 31st Food removed, $1.00 Expired Non Food Removed

Food Coupons that expire prior to July 31st = $8.00 & 2 BOGO
    Balance valid before my additions leaves $10.65 & 1x B12 Brisk G1 1L July 31st or later

Non Food Coupons $18.00 that expire prior to July 31st
    Balance valid coupons (July 31 or greater) prior to my additions = $52.25

Thanks for the ride kris80 will leave feedback shortly
    Anna Michele likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    258 (100%)

I received the train yesterday. It will go out this afternoon

I pmed Kris about the details, as I replaced many early expirys and already expired. My personal ins and outs:

Non food Out $1 in $2.75
    Food Out $3.00 in $3.00

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I received train today. Will mail out this evening.

OUT: $2.50 (food) & $2.00 Non Food
    IN: $28.75 & $8.00 Other = $36.75

BP = 3 postage stamps

Please Note the following observations:

2 x $1.00 May 31st Food removed, $1.00 Expired Non Food Removed

Food Coupons that expire prior to July 31st = $8.00 & 2 BOGO
    Balance valid before my additions leaves $10.65 & 1x B12 Brisk G1 1L July 31st or later

Non Food Coupons $18.00 that expire prior to July 31st
    Balance valid coupons (July 31 or greater) prior to my additions = $52.25

Thanks for the ride kris80 will leave feedback shortly
    Hi Kris,

I received this from Coyote June 11th. It is on it's way home to you already That's the good news.

The bad news is, coyote is right. There are some issues with the envie. Coyote was kind enough to send $3 worth of coupons off my wishlist. So, my ins & outs are as follows:
    $3 in -- $3 out
    BP of $1 CT $ added.

Thanks for the ride. I will leave you feedback.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Traditional trains are kinda making me sad lately. The plus side, is that I haven't been on many this year (morning sickness had left me with little interest in anything other than sleep and sour candies and some serious family issues were a major focus). So, now that I'm getting back in the game, there are lots of coupons that I haven't seen (both in stores and on trains) which has helped me find stuff on trains. Downside is that for some reason, trains that I have been on or started and have had come home, end up not having much variety at some point. I guess this is why so many people are running/riding VWTs. I've gotten complaints about some of my riders on more recent Traditional Trains this year, but really, once it gets past the first rider or two, it can go down hill really quickly. Not always intentionally from riders etc. It's so frustrating! Especially since historically, I've loved running trains! I've really been left wondering what the deal is? Canada Post can't be blamed (although sometimes mail times are weird). Perhaps the nice weather has peoples' attention split and focus isn't on couponing? (as I'm staring longingly at the sunny outdoors wondering why the heck I'm inside scouring flyers!). I dunno. K, sorry, that's my rant. I've been wondering about this so long though so catching up reading on this thread prompted the typing vent!

PS - sorry about missing pulling the May expiries. I thought I'd gotten them all but I guess I missed some
    Last edited by PammieD; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

looking for updates....?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Traditional trains are kinda making me sad lately. The plus side, is that I haven't been on many this year (morning sickness had left me with little interest in anything other than sleep and sour candies and some serious family issues were a major focus). So, now that I'm getting back in the game, there are lots of coupons that I haven't seen (both in stores and on trains) which has helped me find stuff on trains. Downside is that for some reason, trains that I have been on or started and have had come home, end up not having much variety at some point. I guess this is why so many people are running/riding VWTs. I've gotten complaints about some of my riders on more recent Traditional Trains this year, but really, once it gets past the first rider or two, it can go down hill really quickly. Not always intentionally from riders etc. It's so frustrating! Especially since historically, I've loved running trains! I've really been left wondering what the deal is? Canada Post can't be blamed (although sometimes mail times are weird). Perhaps the nice weather has peoples' attention split and focus isn't on couponing? (as I'm staring longingly at the sunny outdoors wondering why the heck I'm inside scouring flyers!). I dunno. K, sorry, that's my rant. I've been wondering about this so long though so catching up reading on this thread prompted the typing vent!

PS - sorry about missing pulling the May expiries. I thought I'd gotten them all but I guess I missed some
    thanks for the update.... im feeling the saddness as well, i love running trains and in the past was nice to get these trad trains back with even a few good coupons for myself now they come back with junk and thats if they even come back. half of my trad trains dont seem to even make it back to me anymore. also when there is a problem with the train riders instantly go on the defensive(i mean somebody is not following the rules,but half wont let me know then its to late) and im really starting to wonder why bother anymore. even boarding passes come back expired!
    it sucks cause they can be sooo fun to run....

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris80 View Post
    thanks for the update.... im feeling the saddness as well, i love running trains and in the past was nice to get these trad trains back with even a few good coupons for myself now they come back with junk and thats if they even come back. half of my trad trains dont seem to even make it back to me anymore. also when there is a problem with the train riders instantly go on the defensive(i mean somebody is not following the rules,but half wont let me know then its to late) and im really starting to wonder why bother anymore. even boarding passes come back expired!
    it sucks cause they can be sooo fun to run....
    Yep - I got lambasted by some riders and a mod a few months ago because I had too many trains on the go and they weren't making it back to me. So frustrating because most of the riders are all great! But, how is it my fault if it gets lost between riders? I can't control that! Plus, how do you determine which rider is telling the truth or what happened if one rider says 'yes, I absolutely sent it out' and the next rider says 'I've never received it.' Aside from putting minimum trade rating requirements when boarding, and checking their FB from other members, how do you vet a potential rider? I don't want to require people to have trade ratings of something stupid like 100 to board, because that's not fair to newer members (which we've all been at one point!). Plus, a bunch of my trains have gotten stuck between 2 highly ranked members! Arggh! So annoying. I'm just going to cut back on the trains I'm running and hope that people are able to follow the rules. So ridiculous though - what are we supposed to do? Send everything via Express Post with tracking numbers? lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    287 (100%)

received train 1 home. thanks fb left

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information