User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Workingmum
  • 1 Post By luv2dv8

Thread: Always check your receips and your points

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

On Saturday I did the 20x points event. My total was $62.00, plus I gave the cashier 2 vib coupons, 3000 pts for pampers swaddlers, 500pts for J & J lotion. I also had some products with bonus pts, so the receipts said reg points 620, Product Bonus points 1180, transaction bonus pts 11,780, I question her because I didnt think I got my points for the VIP coupons, she said, yes, so I challenge her to re enter my items, because I thought she didnt scan my card prior to entering the Mf coupons. She was very nice however and ask me to wait at another cashier so she could help the other customers, she even complimented me that I was a great shopper (Thanks to all the Scers) . She said she would do a partial void the and re enter the items. I got the same amount without the vip points. I still ? it so she suggest I called Head Office. I called today, and the recording gave me my card balance. To my surprise, the balance was the same prior to my 20x points. I told the CS rep, that my points balance is incorrect, she told me my transactions on Saturday was voided so the points were deducted. I told her no, it was voided once, and I purchase all the items and I have the receipt to prove it. She apologized and added all my points to my account. Now I cant wait for the Super redemption event.

Scers please keep your receipts and always check your points.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase
    WishList: Any food ; bread, cereal, waffles, nuggets, burgers, crackers, juice & Chicken or meat.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

always good to challenge it when you think your right... good job

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same thing happened to me I did my transaction i was supposed to get 3000pts for pampers cruisers and 800 for wipes i saw them go through but when i checked my receipt the pts were not there i called them and they said they will add them on for this time but she said keep in mind for next time the v.i.b cannot be combined with 20X the points.
    And
    Did anybody else have a problem with the printed coupons i went last week to my usual SDM and she says she cannot accept my printed coupon bc she cannot see the website it came from????????? i went to another one and was able to use them though even though she asked me where i got them from i said i cannot remember the web pages name.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It doesn't matter when you card is scanned.

The VIP coupons fequently don't work with other offers. Its hit and miss the headoffice will give you the points.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    It doesn't matter when you card is scanned.

The VIP coupons fequently don't work with other offers. Its hit and miss the headoffice will give you the points.
    I'm pretty sure that for the printed Bonus Points, it does matter when the card is scanned. If the card isn't scanned first, the points won't show, because at that stage, there is no optimum account to add them to. But yes, for the rest of the transaction, the card can be scanned at any point.
    I rarely even try to use the bonus points during a 20x, because it does state on them that it is not to be combined with any other points offer. If you get the points, enjoy, but if you don't, it's not really worth arguing as far as I'm concerned.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I purchased 1 Cruiser, 1 Swaddler and 1 Huggies on last Friday with 3 vib - 3000 points coupons none of them showed up, the manager had to manual add them to my account, something wrong with the lastest vib coupons not scanning right - I redeemed vib coupons before with 20X no problem and the points showed up right away.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've had issues with bonus point coupons going through on bonus point days and redemption days... you're not supposed to combine offers and I'm sure they're working hard to close the loopholes.
    Valerey likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Glad you got it all fixed up and your points added. I always double check my points balance.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Thread Information