Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By le1948

Thread: Excited !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

wal mart
    5 X pantene 835 mL with the pump $2 each BOGO coupon = 1each & one for 2$
    - yes I couldn't believe it was the price either, checked shoppers its over 8$

Shoppers
    3XColgate optic white 85mL reg. 4.79$ on sale 1.99$-1.00 coupon = 0.99$
    - Shoppers also had nexus shampoo for 2.99 but wouldn't accept my 3$ coupon WAS NOT happy. Now I got to wait for wal mart to get in stock ( if they ever)
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Great score on the Pantene! Why wouldn't SDM accept your Nexxus coupons?? Whenever I have used a coupon where the dollar off amount is greater than the item price, they adjust the price of the item to match the coupon. Odd thing is...SDM had these Nexxus tearpads up in their store so it's stupid of them to not accept it.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

Thats what I was thinking to.. they should of known people would use them there. I think I just had a bad cashier

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Panetene B1G1 free coupons from Brandsavers have size 375ml on them. lucky that they let you used the coupon. My SDM would not take them on big size bottles.
    couponlovingcanuck likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmarie93 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking to.. they should of known people would use them there. I think I just had a bad cashier
    I would call and speak to the store manager. The Nexxus coupons are good on ANY size, they can't expect you to use it on a bigger size bottle. Grrrrrr hate how some SDMs make up their own rules to suit themselves.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I thought I read somewhere that on Shopper's facebook page it says they will accept coupons for a higher value than the product is priced at-they would just adjust it down to the sale price.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

I even emailed Nuxxus my unhappy situation. I was NOT impressed ! If I called customer service what do I say ? never done that before

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmarie93 View Post
    I even emailed Nuxxus my unhappy situation. I was NOT impressed ! If I called customer service what do I say ? never done that before
    Contact SDM through their facebook page. I believe there is an email posted there where you can send in your complaint. I don't think complaining to Nexxus is going to do anything.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

I emailed SDM this morning from their website . A very upset email might I add

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

If anything, it will make them want to put size restrictions on the coupons from now on to avoid these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Contact SDM through their facebook page. I believe there is an email posted there where you can send in your complaint. I don't think complaining to Nexxus is going to do anything.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Thread Information