User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: .09 cent Minute Maid!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Took a quick look at the flyers and only one thing really stood out... .59 cent Minute Maid at the Atlantic Superstore! Use your $1 WUB2 and they are .09 cents each! Happy shopping!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where do you get that coupon from? It seems everyone on here has them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

They were at Sobeys.
    Stealadeal likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I know ... I saw that and I was like ...holy Sh*t. did I read that right ...lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Question - Can you buy some and let it thaw (but not use it for a while). I want to get some but don\t have the room for more than 6 in freezer .....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is this only at select stores? I can't seem to find anything for Minute Maid on the website flyer.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is this current, or for next week?????? EXCITING

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Does anyone have any for trade? Will trade generously!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamplemousse View Post
    Is this current, or for next week?????? EXCITING
    It's the flyer that starts this Friday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iluvcoupon View Post
    Question - Can you buy some and let it thaw (but not use it for a while). I want to get some but don\t have the room for more than 6 in freezer .....
    I'm sure it would be OK for a few days, but I wouldn't leave it in the fridge too long.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can't find any of these coupons either...I saw the empty tear pad in Spryfield yesterday and even the plastic nubby thing was gone...sigh...

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    Does anyone have any for trade? Will trade generously!!
    Just put a post in the trading section. You shouldn't have any problems getting a trade, I did that and had more replies to my post than I expected. I've been able to do 3 trades so far for these coupons, as I wasn't able to get any locally either.
    Best of luck.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Just came from Superstore Portalnd St... never been so darn frustrated over coupons before in my life!

(First off- be careful the $.59 sale is only on punch juice, not lemonaide or real OJ)

So I get to the cash ready to use my $1 WUB 2 coupons. I had 8 cans of juice in total, so 4 coupons.
    The cashier rings in my 8 cans then proceeds to take of $.59 X 4 for my coupons. I correct her & tell her they are buy 2 & get $1 off.
    She argues with me that she can't give me $1 off becasue they are only $.59 each. I politely explain that this is not a BOGO coupon, but rather $1 of the total cost of the 2 items togther- she still refuses & will only put them in as $.59.

I'm getting angry at this point so I complete the transaction & go over to customer service. The lady there agrees with my explanation, then tells me she will refund the 8 cans but has to take off the $.59 X 4 for the coupons. Ok, then she re-rings the 8 cans, then I say you still need to take off the correct $1 X 4 for the 4 coupons. She says no she can't because she doesn't have the coupons!

Now I'm beyond pissed off. I tell her I need my coupons back then. No, they can't do that either because the other cashier's till would be off. But she rang them in as $.59 not $1 so her till will be wrong anyways. I'm told too bad, I should have picked up the mistake as the items were rung in!!!!!

So I leave extremely angry, I have no juice & lost 4 coupons in the process

Hope you ladies all have better luck than me!!

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

OMG - what stupidity on their part, does she not know how to read! B2 save $1 simple in the land of normal people - call head office and voice this issue - I have 2 coupons left if you want them

Quote Originally Posted by ErinsMom View Post
    Just came from Superstore Portalnd St... never been so darn frustrated over coupons before in my life!

(First off- be careful the $.59 sale is only on punch juice, not lemonaide or real OJ)

So I get to the cash ready to use my $1 WUB 2 coupons. I had 8 cans of juice in total, so 4 coupons.
    The cashier rings in my 8 cans then proceeds to take of $.59 X 4 for my coupons. I correct her & tell her they are buy 2 & get $1 off.
    She argues with me that she can't give me $1 off becasue they are only $.59 each. I politely explain that this is not a BOGO coupon, but rather $1 of the total cost of the 2 items togther- she still refuses & will only put them in as $.59.

I'm getting angry at this point so I complete the transaction & go over to customer service. The lady there agrees with my explanation, then tells me she will refund the 8 cans but has to take off the $.59 X 4 for the coupons. Ok, then she re-rings the 8 cans, then I say you still need to take off the correct $1 X 4 for the 4 coupons. She says no she can't because she doesn't have the coupons!

Now I'm beyond pissed off. I tell her I need my coupons back then. No, they can't do that either because the other cashier's till would be off. But she rang them in as $.59 not $1 so her till will be wrong anyways. I'm told too bad, I should have picked up the mistake as the items were rung in!!!!!

So I leave extremely angry, I have no juice & lost 4 coupons in the process

Hope you ladies all have better luck than me!!
    The most wonderful things in life can be found in a child's laugh..............

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cripes what horrible service. I can give you another 2 of those coupons to help make up the 4 you lost. I'm not using them anyways. No room for minute maid in my tiny apartment freezer. XP

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information