User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mole Removal??

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    This is me. I hate any and all medical type things. Just having a doctors appointment give me anxiety LOL! I was told it's in a spot that is highly prone to scarring so there will be a scar no matter what. I'm just worried about it being a pitted type scar.
    To make it worse it's on a um sensitive area of my body...and it's fairly large (larger than the end of an eraser on a pencil).
    I get all woozy if I see a needle. If it's for someone crying or panicking, I feel like I'm going to be physically sick. After the stitches came out, I was so relieved I didn't have to look at it anymore. It was the longest two weeks of my life. Maybe you can get a patch of cotton and cover the area completely with medical tape? It won't pull as much and the scar will be smaller.

Mine was a bit smaller than yours, but raised, and it now looks like a lighter coloured, tattooed cross. It reminds me a bit of the Tiffany Elsa Peretti cross. Without the diamonds, of course, but I'm sure they can add them in later.

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item....+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I get all woozy if I see a needle. If it's for someone crying or panicking, I feel like I'm going to be physically sick. After the stitches came out, I was so relieved I didn't have to look at it anymore. It was the longest two weeks of my life. Maybe you can get a patch of cotton and cover the area completely with medical tape? It won't pull as much and the scar will be smaller.

Mine was a bit smaller than yours, but raised, and it now looks like a lighter coloured, tattooed cross. It reminds me a bit of the Tiffany Elsa Peretti cross. Without the diamonds, of course, but I'm sure they can add them in later.

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/Item....+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
    haha you would think I would be immune to needles after last year. I had 50+ needles in the span of two weeks, plus three different IV lines then follow up tests with blood work for months. Nope still don't like needles LOL! I've never had stitches on the outside just the dissolving ones for my tonsils and wisdom teeth so I don't know what stitches are like...That's probably one of the few things I don't care about LOL For me it's more the process of them doing it that freaks me out. I don't care about the aftercare stuff that's easy to me.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information