User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hunt for tearpads and tear pad hoarders!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It is has been so many weeks since I have seen a tearpad coupon (other than Coupon Zone) that I can't even remember the last one.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Food Basics on Commissioners and Wonderland, they seem to have a surprising amount of tearpads.
    Melissa Boucher

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Foodland in Glencoe, and they had really good coupons there. They have Dr. Oetker coupons. Buy 2 get 1 free any shirriff cooked pudding pie filling mix. Whiskas Cat coupons, and Kraft Pasta Salad coupons.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I've come to realize that with the current demand because more folks are into couponing now, it's really a game of timing and luck. I found some tear pads at my local Metro for the first time in months, less than a week ago. I was back there today to get the 99c pop and every single pad was empty. When I left, there were almost full pads in each.

I can almost understand people taking a full pad out of self-defense. It's so rare to find anything, that it's tempting to grab a ton because you know it will be your only opportunity. I was at the SDM on Commissioners near Highbury and the cashier had a stack of coupons near her checkout. I asked about them and she said they keep them because people take full pads of stuff. So that's what it's come to. Either great luck, nothing or getting them rationed out by a cashier.
    danifish likes this.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post
    I've come to realize that with the current demand because more folks are into couponing now, it's really a game of timing and luck. I found some tear pads at my local Metro for the first time in months, less than a week ago. I was back there today to get the 99c pop and every single pad was empty. When I left, there were almost full pads in each.

I can almost understand people taking a full pad out of self-defense. It's so rare to find anything, that it's tempting to grab a ton because you know it will be your only opportunity. I was at the SDM on Commissioners near Highbury and the cashier had a stack of coupons near her checkout. I asked about them and she said they keep them because people take full pads of stuff. So that's what it's come to. Either great luck, nothing or getting them rationed out by a cashier.

I agree with that!! I wonder if the Shoppers I usually go to is doing the same thing, I haven't see any there for a while now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post

Three weeks ago FB at Ernest was keeping the Dr Pepper coupons at the cashier too , I didn't ask because I found those in Freshco.

Lately stores are out of tearpads:
    1.- for the season (June,July,aug.)
    2.-people empty them from shelves (mostly)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've rarely found a tearpad since last year when I started looking, and never in a grocery store. Just Shopper's. I don't even look anymore

On another note, I'm in White Oaks and I had a door hanger this past Thursday, it was for Fructis, shampoo and conditioner. Haven't had one in a while, but I noticed someone had asked

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I went to FreshCo to get Chocolate Milk yesterday & I found Bertolli Tearpads & booklets , there were many left of them.

Ps. FreshCo at Comissioners & Wellington

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I remember the days when there were tons on the shelves....oh the good old days before extreme couponing hit TLC
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessd View Post
    I remember the days when there were tons on the shelves....oh the good old days before extreme couponing hit TLC
    I start to couponing year ago, after 2 years to discover smartcanucks... before that I never pay attention to coupons, Now, even when you pay attention to coupons, there aren't lots in the shelves like the gold days like you said.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

found tearpads at FreshCo (Commissioners and Wellington) for the $1 off when you buy 4 Campbell's soup. There were 2 pads, hanging flush with the shelving right by the soup. I took a few but there was lots...now we wait for soup to go on for 59 cents.
    They also had 2 pretty good clearance carts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found bertolli olive oil at that freshco and then saw it at food basics commissioners and deveron today. I didn't take any because I took one at a Sobey's out of town last week. That olive oil is on for 5.99/1L at FB this week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunny3 View Post
    Found bertolli olive oil at that freshco and then saw it at food basics commissioners and deveron today. I didn't take any because I took one at a Sobey's out of town last week. That olive oil is on for 5.99/1L at FB this week.
    I found some of this at FreshCo comissioners at Wellington in June 18, but When I back yesterday the Tearpads were empty. lucky me I took some of them before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information