User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kashkoush

Thread: beachbody programs

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

anyone here who did or doing any of the beachbody workouts?
    p90x,insanity,turbofire,chalean extreme for example, would like to share experiences ,results, nutrition and so forth
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I have a few dvds of turbo jam, I love it but You get exactly what you put into it. I am not very self motivated to work out but when I do I def notice results. As for nutrition I just watch what I eat, lots of fruit veggies and whole grains. Drink lots of water.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i love working out at home , i tend to procrastinate when i know i have to dress up and drag myself to the gym! , although it 's kinda expensive to get different equipements at home , would love to try Cathe friedrich the STS ,it's all strength training and comes with almost 40 dvds no time to get bored but it 's way too pricy and it requires quite few things like barbell,dumbells,bench press and so on..

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I lots 15lbs on p90x but better then that in 10 weeks I had muscles The diet is very strict and hard at first but it works!! Ab ripper all the way!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

how many round u did Abby? and did u use any supplements?

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I only did it for 10 weeks. You are suppose to do it for 90 days. I did not take any supplements but did follow the diet pan. I keep saying I need to do it again. If you are good at doing exercise at home..I woukd say do this! After 10 days I could see the difference and I had lost inches.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i did the first round, but i can see tony horton again lol it gets boring after that

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I tried almost all of them - I didnt follow their nutrition plans however. I only watched what i ate, ate lots of fruits and veggies and no sweets, and cut down my calorie intake to 1200-1500 per day.
    - I did P90X for 2 months. It seemed to get me the results i was looking for (i lost a couple inches in my waist and bust). I still do ab ripper plus 2x per week since i think this is the best video for abs. A lot of the moves in his videos are kickboxing inspired, i believe. I used to do kickboxing for 2 years, and so the moves were very similar if not the same, and so i knew how to do them properly.
    - I am in the process of doing insanity, since May 20. I do it every day except I take the weekends off, not like their recommended sundays rest days only. i did notice i have been losing inches like crazy! My tshirts are so loose now, and my pants are starting to loosen up as well! Im happy! Again, I stick to my own diet. Since i am getting married next month, i wanted to get into shape for my dress since i bought it 2 sizes too small. While i thought i would be able to take it out, i can now fit into it perfectly with no alterations! And i have been getting so many compliments from people on looking thinner and more toned!
    - I do turbo fire 1-2 times per week, but not every week. It gets me pumped up with the music and the "dance-like" steps, but i feel she (Charlene the host) goes too fast and transitions between steps too fast that i mostly find myself jumping around trying to get into the steps. I would recommend this, but only if you are a quick learner to transition between steps fast. I love the fire drills tho! They make me push harder!

In the end i would recommend insanity. Yes it is very very intense, but you get faster and better results! I would never go back to a gym again!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

oh eco i did p90x,insanity,turbofire,chalean extreme lol , i love chalean and i never feel bored with her, insanity is crazy workout i love it , boy it's so hard and i gasp for breath after few min doing it!
    and now i don't know what to do, i don't feel like repeating , i have read about cathe friedrich STS , it's pricey otherwise i would have got it the time it's released lol

Trading Score
    130 (96%)

I did turbo jam a number of years back. I loved it, and it did knock off the pounds.
    Lately I am doing Insanity, and it is aptly named. One week in and I am already down 2 inches off my waist. It is crazy hard and it makes me want to die a little . . but I can't argue with results!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i call insanity tough love lol
    CheriBomb likes this.

Thread Information