User Tag List

Page 1528 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 528 1028 1428 1478 1518 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1538 1578 ... LastLast
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    improperganda likes this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

BORROWED BORROWED BORROWED BORROWED

200 points ending July 16

MARATHON

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for posting all the new words!
    Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?3982214
    Neobux: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mariab2000

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pearls View Post
    Check out the old prizes as a lot of them have had their points reduced. I just ordered a whole bunch of cookbooks and other books at 15,000 points.
    Everything on the Latest Additions page has been knocked down to 15K as well -- good if there were any you were on the fence about, or didn't have enough points for, but not so good if you redeemed just recently! For example that Spring Fever book that's been there a few weeks, went from 100K to 15K.

Quest For The Dress

Over the course of a thirty-year career designing bridal gowns, author Nancy Di Fabbio has dealt with every possible crisis a bride-to-be may face, including an inherited dress several sizes too small, overly helpful relatives, and impossibly tight budgets. With a girl-friendly approach, she takes you by the hand and walks you through the labyrinth of bridal gown preperations. Her fashion sense and straight talk will be reassuring to a nervous newbie, and second- (or third-) timer as well. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 15,000 points!

Proof Of Heaven

He might be young, but Colm already recognizes the truth: that he’s sick and not getting better. His mother, Cathleen, fiercely believes her faith will protect her ailing son, but Colm is not so sure. With a wisdom far beyond his years, Colm has come to terms with his probable fate, but he does have one special wish: he wants to meet the father who abandoned his beloved mother before she gave birth to him. But the quest to find the dying boy’s missing parent soon becomes a powerful journey of emotional discovery-a test of love, faith and fears, and an anxious search for proof of heaven. A magnificent debut novel, Mary Curran Hackett’s Proof of Heaven is a beautiful and unforgettable exploration of the power of faith, love, and monumental questions of life, death, and the afterlife. Click here for more details!

Pregnancy Cooking & Nutrition For Dummies

Pregnancy Cooking & Nutrition For Dummies® helps moms-to-be eat tasty meals while maintaining nutritional balance. Going beyond most books on the shelf, you'll get not only 100 recipes and tips on how to supercharge family favorites (by making them even more healthy and nutritionally balanced) but also answers to such questions as: what is healthy weight gain; what meals help to overcome morning sickness; what are nutritionally sound snacks to satisfy cravings; what foods should be avoided to control heartburn and gas; and how to maintain nutritional balance with recommended amounts of the best vitamin, mineral, and organic supplements.

Please Stop Laughing at Me

Chock-full of insightful quotes, practical activities, and meaningful questions, Jodee Blanco gives you a safe place to vent, accompanying you on a guided tour of your deepest thoughts and emotions. Sharing memories from her own painful adolescence, the author speaks as a kindred spirit, holding your hand as you begin to reclaim your hope for the future, one diary entry at a time.

Paris in Love

In 2009, New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James took a leap that many people dream about: she sold her house, took a sabbatical from her job as a Shakespeare professor, and moved her family to Paris.Paris in Love: A Memoir chronicles her joyful year in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

Overbite (book)

Meena Harper has a special gift, but it’s only now that anyone’s ever appreciated it. The Palatine Guard—a powerful secret demon-hunting unit of the Vatican—has hired her to work at their new branch in Lower Manhattan. With Meena’s ability to predict how everyone she meets will die, the Palatine finally has a chance against the undead. Sure, her ex-boyfriend was Lucien Anton­escu, son of Dracula, the prince of darkness. But that was before he (and their relationship) went up in flames. Now Meena’s sworn off vampires for good . . . at least until she can prove her theory that just because they’ve lost their souls doesn’t mean demons have lost the ability to love. Meena knows convincing her co-workers—including her partner, Über-demon-hunter Alaric Wulf—that vampires can be redeemed won’t be easy, especially when a deadly new threat seems to be endangering not just lives of the Palatine, but Meena’s friends and family as well. But Meena isn’t the Palatine’s only hope. Father Henrique—aka Padre Caliente—New York City’s youngest, most charming priest, has also been assigned to the case. So why doesn’t Meena—or Alaric—trust him? As she begins unraveling the truth, Meena finds her loyalties tested, her true feelings laid bare and temptations she never even imagined existed impossible to resist.This time, Meena may finally have bitten off more than she can chew. Click here for more details!

Kitchen Counter Cooking School

The Kitchen Counter Cooking School is essentially "What Not to Wear" meets Michael Pollan. Inspired by a supermarket encounter with a woman loading up on processed foods, Le Cordon Blue graduate Kathleen Flinn decided to use her recent culinary training to help a group of nine culinary novitiates find their inner cook. These students invited Kathleen into their kitchens where she took inventory of each person's refrigerator, cabinets and eating habits. After kitchen "makeovers" and a series of basic lessons where they learned to wield knives, trust their taste and improve their food choices, the women found a common missing ingredient--confidence. In this new book, Flinn follows these women's journeys and includes practical, healthy tips to boost readers' culinary confidence, strategies to get the most from their grocery dollar and simple recipes to get readers cooking.

It's A Waverly Life

The woman dubbed by fans as “the American Bridget Jones” is back in a novel packed with friendship, heartache, and romance. In It’s a Waverly Life, the formerly heartbroken singleton, Waverly Bryson, is now happily enmeshed in a new relationship, a new job, and a new decade. Her career as an advice columnist is taking off, and the future of her fledgling greeting-card line is bright. Of course, where Waverly goes, drama is sure to follow, and this time is no exception. Her broken engagement to former fiancé Aaron Vaughn has left her gun-shy when it comes to love, putting strain on her long-distance relationship with handsome Jake McIntyre. And when her best friends McKenna and Andie both make life-changing announcements, Waverly fears she is being left behind by the ones she loves most. In true Waverly fashion, things must get comically worse before they can get better. But in the end, she discovers that though life (before and after thirty) may be messy and unpredictable, friendship and love make it all worthwhile.

For My Daughter

Like all parents, Lt. Col. Eric Strumpf’s world completely changed with the birth of his daughter. Not only did he discover how deeply he could love another human being, but he also uncovered his greatest fear – letting her down. Strumpf began to envision the infinite ways he could positively influence the outcome of her life and from that came For My Daughter: Lessons for Life’s Journey, twenty-one inspiring lessons to help a young woman live her best life.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually if you use the Search function on the P&P site with a limit of 15,000 points, there are many, many pages worth of stuff all discounted now. I don't even remember seeing some of these books before -- and yeah, they're all books. Unfortunately, almost all books (fiction and non-fiction) about divorce, female empowerment, and post-menopausal life ... but I'm sure if I scroll long enough, I'll find something I can read, too. :D

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!! I ordered 1 book! getting to organised for baby!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is CHECKPOINT for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 7/16/12.
    Get paid to "like" stuff!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=819510370

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: VINTURISPIRIT worth 100 points good through 8/10/12.
    kekes, zoodle, Shebby and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is HALTER for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 7/16/12

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is QUACK for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 7/16/12.
    zoodle, Shebby, kimmie bt and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks all! Hope your weeks are going well!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I checked again and I found new 15,000 point prizes and there is one for 20,000 points as well. Picked up a book for my niece "The Pink Locker Society".

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the new words. I ordered a bunch of diet and cooking books and the pink locker one for my oldest dd
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!

Thread Information