User Tag List

Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when you REALLY wanna go swimming but surgeon says noooooooooooo.
    Koolaid and saveadollardiva like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kparker1786 View Post
    when you REALLY wanna go swimming but surgeon says noooooooooooo.
    That was me last summer. I overlapped many waterproof band-aids and floated...lol!
    alicia likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    That was me last summer. I overlapped many waterproof band-aids and floated...lol!
    I had an image of you floating because of the quantities of bandaids you had on - talk about buoyant bandaids
    Last edited by alicia; Fri, Jul 6th, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Koolaid and wolfwoman like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...people can't be bothered to type with proper punctuation i mean really how hard can it be it's such a pain in the bum having to read posts on here sometimes especially the run-on sentences omg they go on forever and ever and ever like there's no tomorrow and by the time i'm finished reading them i'm out of breath and feel like i've just run a marathon and then there are those long posts that should be broken down into paragraphs which makes it really hard to follow or understand what the poster is trying to say so cmon people it's not that hard just punch in that punctuation mark where it's needed and space your sentences and i will love you long time

Koolaid, Aimz, victorialm and 1 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When people think your a 100 people and can get things done right away! AHHHHHHH
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you have to clean the glass doors just after you cleaned the glass doors....ugh!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The driver behind me is constantly beeping his horn . I was following a Hydro Quebec convey of several cherry-pickers, 2 dump trucks, 2 reel-carriers and several trucks, there's no way I could have got past them on the narrow road we were on. so beep....beep....beeeeeeep! for several minutes until I reached my turning.
    Koolaid, ssbean, Candini and 1 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...your husband's vacation gets messed up and moved because it's slow. Not complaining he's home but now he is going to be away again for my birthday and yet again I make my own ice cream cake...sigh...so much for booking it in January!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You wake up in the morning thinking it's Friday but it's only Wednesday :9

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

...your family knows that stress needs to be at a minimum right now yet they insist on asking the world of you and then scratch their head when you break down and say..."you know I can't say no but you ask anyways."
    Grr (Rant over - I'm okay really...I'm over it LOL)
    Koolaid and saveadollardiva like this.
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

I found out exactly 3 months ago today when I had my 8 week ultrasound, that I had a sac, but nothing in it....so far Ive had 2 different kinds of drugs( both twice!) to help expel the sac..

and my darling mother said to me, you know if you just had the D and C in the first place, you would have already been TTC again.... Gee thanks Mum, Im going to hop into my time machine right NOW and change that past!! I didnt know the bloody misoprostil wasnt going to work the first time....
    Grrrrrr hormones!!! impatiently waiting for them to go to zero!

at least this has given me time to get my body in better condition( I joined weight watchers 8 weeks ago!) for when we can TTC again... ( soon I hope!)

Okay end rant!
    Last edited by aussie; Wed, Jul 11th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When your doing so many things at once and trying to get as many things done, than someone asks you why a certain thing isn't done, when they KNEW you were doing a buch of other things and you would get this certain thing done, but just not right away! If it so important to you and you need it done right away do it yourself if someone else is busy! UGH

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...when you wanna smack a stupid person but can't because it's socially unacceptable

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

When you decided yesterday night that TODAY was the DAY, you are GOING TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.

Then you wake up and have NO motivation to clean the house ...subconsciously refusing to do anything
    ssbean and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by millak View Post
    When you decided yesterday night that TODAY was the DAY, you are GOING TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.

Then you wake up and have NO motivation to clean the house ...subconsciously refusing to do anything
    This was me today! I ended up taking a nap instead and now I feel like crap
    ssbean likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information