User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just curious if anybody knows if there are any websites out there similar to modcloth or not.

I thought modcloth was advertised as a cheaper alternative on suddenly darling website but i find it kinda pricey however i LOVE their dresses. Also are the quality of the dresses worth the price?If they are i will probably think about buying off of there when i can
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    Just curious if anybody knows if there are any websites out there similar to modcloth or not.

I thought modcloth was advertised as a cheaper alternative on suddenly darling website but i find it kinda pricey however i LOVE their dresses. Also are the quality of the dresses worth the price?If they are i will probably think about buying off of there when i can
    I think some pieces are cheaper at http://shopruche.com/flowy-dresses.h...e_2012_07_02_3
    I recall seeing some of teh same items with different prices in the two sites, if I remember correctly.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sisters friend ordered some clothes from them, and said the fit of the dresses were kind of funny and the fabrics seemed a little cheap. I think you can still find the odd more retro-inspired pieces at Forever 21 and even H&M for much cheaper prices. And at least, you can try the clothing on in-store first to ensure the fit is good. But I'm with you, the dresses on that website are so cute, but I'm not willing to take the chance and pay that much.

Thread Information