User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The Bay,Oshawa Centre,Oshawa,Ontario
    Although I rarely shop at The Bay because most stuff is overpriced(That is a review in itself).
    I bought a pair of Reebok Shows on sale at "half price" for $30.00.
    (Although anything there can be half price and still too much)
    Six days later I go back to the podiatrist only to find out they are not suitable.(I'll review this chain later!).
    So I'm stuck with these useless shoes.
    Well I decide I'm going to take them back(23 days later),which of course DW is mortified.
    I use a plastic tooth pick to get all the loose gravel out of the sole.Then I try to get these white clingy thins off the heel part which didn't work.
    Takt them back to the clerk under the pretense they are wearing out given the white clingy!-No go as hers does that too,due to the socks.
    Still determined,I go to the downstairs desk,tell them I want to return them because they are wearing out.
    Refund processed!
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bay

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

You're totally right! I use to work at The Bay in montreal and we took almost everything back!! LOL good for you!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

my mom bought a food processor from somewhere else and after 2 years it broke because she dropped it. She took it to the Bay and they gave her a refund without a receipt.

Love this country

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to love shopping at The Bay but they have cut down so much on the staff that now I don't make that special trip to go there anymore and will only go if I'm at the mall and IF I have time or that after looking everywhere else for what I need and didn't find it.

I went there on Friday, went to the undergarment department, wanted to try on some bras but there wasn't anyone there in the department, waited about 5 minutes before someone showed up. My next stop was at the jewelry department to get a new battery for my watch, there's only one salesgirl but she's talking to a friend, after I cleared my throat she noticed me and when I told her what I needed she tells me the person is not there and could be walking somewhere in the store as he wasn't on break, seeing that I looked annoyed she called him on the intercom and told me to wait, and she went back to chat with her friend, I waited for well over 5 minutes and still no one came so I left and went to another store to get my new battery.
    This has happened to me over and over again in their different departments. Anyone else have an issue with the Bay ?

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

I am not at all happy, i added something to my registry to get the bridal discount, i proceeded to give them my SPC card with student ID, and the cashier SAID NO. Its funny because i have had bad experiences with this cashier over the last two years through the bridal registry. So i stated I had this issue last time and headoffice says I get the discount. I asked her to call her manager...she called someone who said "i dont think they do" so i asked..."Its either you know or you dont know, i dont want a think..."...She then said oh well that wasnt the manager. That is when my husband started to get upset....

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

I have my bridal registry at the Bay and Home Outfitters. we went to the Bay to remove an item from the list and buy ourselves our own duvet as we bought a house and needed it. The associates asked me to add it to the registry. I then asked do you get a discount or something for doing that, they told me 25% off...Well the item was 25% off already and no you dont get an extra 25% off...Then they proceeded to state i would have to wait around for an extra gun to be available to scan the item.

I went to cash out at the desk, and three associates chased us through the store, and asked us not 1 more time but 8 times each and then stood over my throughout the purchase...I have since changed the location of my registry and I will not be giving Square One the business. The Erin Mills staff are WONDERFUL! and give you way better discounts. I enjoy my shopping experience when i go there, they even said it was wrong.

I attempted to contact the store manager directly and via head office, and I have never received a response.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

you should've looked directly at one of them and yelled out really loudly as they were following you:

"NO MA'AM I WILL NOT TOUCH YOU THERE - WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU???" and watch how fast they back off LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

The Bay's customer service has really gotten BAD, try buying anything from the baby section and you'll see what I mean. My husband and I wanted to buy a stroller and we had to walk to the other end of the store to get someone, the associate said they were out of this particular stroller and she would call us in a few days when another shipment comes it. Well we got the call the same day, seems the woman just didn't check the backroom and there was 10 of them...erm

Thread Information