User Tag List

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

People who sent their rebates in October did get their giftcards quickly but afterwards...I don't think they expected that many rebate forms got redeemed and I think this $5 Glade promotion is hurting them big time. There must be over millions of rebate forms and I assume most of them were redeemed.

A lot of people bought the Glade products using multiples of the $4 or $2 printable coupons. Those coupons were meant to be printed once and used once per member. I know I will be cursed if I mention it. Is it right to duplicate a coupon and use it again and again if it was meant to be printed only once per member?

Are the copies still considered legit? Will the retailer get refunded for all the printable copies? If they do, S.C. Johnson is definitely in the hole for refunding the coupons and rebates on top of that.

I admit I bought all my Glade products using the B1G1 coupon, if they consider the free product does not count, so be it. Despite the long wait, if all the legit rebates are fulfilled, I am satisfied and well done S.C. Johnsons.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I can't believe I just got a phone call from SC Johnson!!!! I woke up to a call at 7:30am my time to a lady from SC Johnson leaving a message saying that she received my email(which I sent on April 8) and she told me that she spoke with the promotion dept (before they were closed for the hoilday)and they assured her that they would be sending the GCs out this week coming up. I was also told that if I didn't get them I was to call back. Then she said she was going to be sending me a couple FPC's for having to wait for such a long time! I guess it does pay to send them an email.
    I can't beleive they actually called me on a holiday here! So keep the faith everyone. Since I actually heard from SC Johnson personally I beleive the wait is almost over

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Youch Harbie, on Good Friday? I'd be pissy.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomz View Post
    People who sent their rebates in October did get their giftcards quickly but afterwards...I don't think they expected that many rebate forms got redeemed and I think this $5 Glade promotion is hurting them big time. There must be over millions of rebate forms and I assume most of them were redeemed.

A lot of people bought the Glade products using multiples of the $4 or $2 printable coupons. Those coupons were meant to be printed once and used once per member. I know I will be cursed if I mention it. Is it right to duplicate a coupon and use it again and again if it was meant to be printed only once per member?

Are the copies still considered legit? Will the retailer get refunded for all the printable copies? If they do, S.C. Johnson is definitely in the hole for refunding the coupons and rebates on top of that.

I admit I bought all my Glade products using the B1G1 coupon, if they consider the free product does not count, so be it. Despite the long wait, if all the legit rebates are fulfilled, I am satisfied and well done S.C. Johnsons.
    Regardless of how people bought the candles (many coupons printed off or not) the had to have the little sticker to send off along with a receipt - so the only ones to fault are the ones that applied the sticker to the products. They obviously put too many stickers on their products and now how to pay up for the people that bought their products.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I recieved a reply to my email. All it said was that the gift cards will be mailed out by the end of the week.....

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Wonder if they were sent out?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymommy View Post
    I agree...we were just saying the same thing last night.....anything left over could have went to charity...you know since walmart has all those big signs posted everywhere showing how much has been donated...it's not like they would have "lost" money!

Your post made me think of something about Walmart donating to Charities.........how many times have you been asked to round up your purchase or donate $1 or $2 for a Charity at Walmart??......a portion of the money that Walmart donates is actually money it's customers donated or it's staff raised rather than Walmart's corporate donation.

They should change some of their signs to indicate how much Walmart & their customers raised.
    Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I think that is SC Johnson's fault for sending out the same email coupons multiple times. If it was an issue, they wouldn't have resent them 2 months apart each time.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redmouse View Post
    Your post made me think of something about Walmart donating to Charities.........how many times have you been asked to round up your purchase or donate $1 or $2 for a Charity at Walmart??......a portion of the money that Walmart donates is actually money it's customers donated or it's staff raised rather than Walmart's corporate donation.

They should change some of their signs to indicate how much Walmart & their customers raised.
    I never even thought about that.....I've donated sooo many times too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll be keeping my eye out for that. Thanks a bunch
    JamieLB

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    I think that is SC Johnson's fault for sending out the same email coupons multiple times. If it was an issue, they wouldn't have resent them 2 months apart each time.
    Actually there were 2 different emails from SC Johnson's and they were different Glade coupons but the link only works once. I screwed up the first time and I was not able to use the same link to print the second time but if you email SC Johnsons, they will send a $5 coupons by mail. The copy I am talking about is the scanned copies floating around.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Actually there were 2 different emails from SC Johnson's and they were different Glade coupons but the link only works once. I screwed up the first time and I was not able to use the same link to print the second time but if you email SC Johnsons, they will send a $5 coupons by mail. The copy I am talking about is the scanned copies floating around.
    People printing out the coupons has nothing to do with the stickers that were on the products that people bought (with or without coupons). Obviously they put too many stickers on their products to be submitted for the $5 gift cards.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

So are we to assume you have not and will not ever use the scanned copies you say are floating around?? Come on get real!!

Like it has been said before it's not a matter of using coupons to buy your purchase but rather the little stickers that were made available to purchase these Glade items. Too many stickers were provided without proper thinking of how many gift cards they actually had in stock for the promotion.

Now they screwed up and are fixing it...slowly, but eventually it will be all be resolved. Typical answer for a big screw up is to pass the blame on someone else. Your making me think you work along side with Glade typing up such dislike for us to share coupons.

Many were not able to even print it out and when they did, it was a whole long page with distorted pixels in the coupon. It was so ugly, that the actual sized coupon was getting refused at walmart for looking so obvioulsy wrong!!

The coupon never stated "one per person".
    The people working at Glade who sends out these coupons online do know the clear fact that coupons get passed around, shared , duplicated and so forth. It's not really hard for them to add a few words to state one per person if they really wanted it to be that way.

It is form of advertising for them to not specify this on the coupon, as they are hoping you will buy lots of their product whether it be with the coupon or not, get hooked on using their product long after the coupons have expired and still continue to purchase their products afterwards all the while telling others about it too. It's marketing techniques for them, just like promoting the rewards of 5$ back in a gift card when you purchase one of their product with a little sticker.

Again, someone screwed up with the counting of how many stickers were out there as compared to how many gift card they actually had ready in stock to hand out in return. Simple human error, it will get fixed.

Stop hating the sharing, if it's not your cup of tea then just pass.
    Last edited by Shoir; Wed, Apr 15th, 2009 at 08:25 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am still waiting for mine and I mailed them way back in the begining of novemeber. I actually almost forgot all about them!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

agree Shoir!!
    Been visiting us for awhile? ... Thinking of joining? ... Click on this link to join in the fun! ... http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=26026

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information