User Tag List

Page 1549 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 549 1049 1449 1499 1539 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1559 1599 ... LastLast
Results 23,221 to 23,235 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy View Post
    They do match right now. More importantly, my 18 credits are the equivalent of 270 points on the old site -- hot diggity! I'm raking it in hand over fist now!
    HA, thank you for the laugh before I run away. I am jealous yours match!
    zoodle, Jettred, user-id and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words (((hugs)))
    OMG! this is all so confusing to and old lady
    I guess that is why I live in the newest state in the union "the State of Confusion"
    have a wonderful Friday Everyone!

TGIF!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW, I've been out of the loop lately with other stuff and did not realize that everything was changing. I got the new email from P & P with the 3 hints and starting doing a search and after about 30 minutes had racked up 63 points. I managed to find the 3 sites with the hints, but did not get any extra points for doing so. Guess I am just as confused as everyone else!! I really hope all our points transfer over correctly as I have close to 2-1/2 million.

Noodge--SO glad to see you back posting. Hope things are settling down for you!!
    zoodle, user-id, kimmie bt and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another mystery . . . did anyone see this & figure it out??

Check out the Going Green section of our Living channel and earn a new badge - the Green Diva! All views inside of the Going Green section are worth 2-3 credits.

What is a badge and what is the Green Diva?? It was listed under Earn Credits.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I am sorry to hear that you ran across the same issue I had as I was not thrilled when they marked mine solved too yet there was no clear answer?

I am off to physical therapy rehab with loved on now so I'll drop back in afterwards to see what's new. Maybe we will all be able to help each other figure this out even if their customer service doesn't?
    Heard from them again. They said they will let us know when the points can be transferred but to use the site now and start racking up points. Nothing I click gives me a point. I told them it was very unfair that they get paid every time I click but I don't!!! I will be very surprised if this thing is worth bothering with...their prizes...gifts were garbage anyway.

Jettred...I tried the Green Diva clicked away and got 0 points for my efforts.
    Last edited by daiquiri; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 01:31 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I haven't been getting anything for clicking either
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is BOIL for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

This week's code word is CONGRATULATIONS for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

Today's code word is TEXTBOOK for p200 oints! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

This week's code word is EMBARASSMENT for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

This article was listed as 'hint' on facebook yet I didn't get any click credits for clicking on it. Maybe better luck to others: http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/960393/top-10-dream-kitchens-on-pinterest

Sorry to post and run....in between caretaking right now. Gotta run back out the door. Thanx all!!!
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
    zoodle, Jettred, user-id and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is EMBARASSMENT for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is CONGRATULATIONS for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is BOIL for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/6/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

My book order finally came. I ordered six books but only got five and one of those I hadn't ordered.
    At least I didn't have to pay any charges.
    So sorry to learn of the demise of our P&P.
    I have been falling more and more behind trying to enter the words that are posted so I'll never have time to click through multible pages on multible sites for the barest minimuim of points/credits. Like so many of us I used my points to get Christmas presents for my family. I guess all that's over now.

Thanks everyone for all the information AND for the new words.
    At least we have one month before all this fun ends.

For Amazon, PayPal GC and tons of other stuff
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kimsdog9098
    https://www.listia.com/signup/87000

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's what I heard back from SKRewards Team regarding the loss of credits or not being credited for the 'hint' articles and daily SK sign in:

Thank you for your patience. We had several inquiries regarding this exact bug and were waiting to hear back from our tech team before answering them all. We are looking into this issue as it has happened to more than one person, and we hope to have it fixed soon. Thank you for your feedback and we will let you know when this is resolved. Thanks!
    Best,
    The SheKnows Rewards Team

**At least, it's confirmation that they are aware of it since it's a totally different answer than I first got!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    WOW, I've been out of the loop lately with other stuff and did not realize that everything was changing. I got the new email from P & P with the 3 hints and starting doing a search and after about 30 minutes had racked up 63 points. I managed to find the 3 sites with the hints, but did not get any extra points for doing so. Guess I am just as confused as everyone else!! I really hope all our points transfer over correctly as I have close to 2-1/2 million.

Noodge--SO glad to see you back posting. Hope things are settling down for you!!
    Thank you for your wishes. I suppose getting a bit of time to check out all change is settling down- tee hee hee. I have a few minutes here before making everybody dinner. It's those few minutes that keep me going. If only I could use those few minutes for sleep! How are you doin'???

Your 2.5 million P&P points should transfer over to 166,667 credits on SheKnows Reward site.

I don't think anyone is quite sure what a badge is and what it means to the new site. SKRewards team is having enough issues getting the basics correct like credits for hints, daily sign in, etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: BACHELOR worth 100 points good through 9/2/12.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MIA worth 100 points good through 9/2/12.
    leftie, kekes, zoodle and 7 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words and have a great long weekend fellow canadians
    improperganda, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Thread Information