User Tag List

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh really, well thats new then. I sure wish they would just post the coupons on a board like superstore or something. Have no way of knowing what coupons they have when they are kept in a drawer at customer service. oh sorry - this message was in response to Poirot comment about recently seeing coupons on shelf at 67th st sof.
    Last edited by Elle Lady Sadie; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 06:09 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Oh really, well thats new then. I sure wish they would just post the coupons on a board like superstore or something. Have no way of knowing what coupons they have when they are kept in a drawer at customer service. oh sorry - this message was in response to Poirot comment about recently seeing coupons on shelf at 67th st sof.
    Displaying one coupon on a display would be a good idea for
    Save On Foods then let people know the rest are at customer service.Co-op Plaza Centre had a display with one coupon and kept the rest of the coupons at the cash registers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found the Canadian Tire scratch card in the Sylvan Lake newspaper in a newspaper box next to the Sylvan Lake Walmart entrance and in a newspaper box outside the Sylvan Lake library of course in the home delivered Red Deer Advocate.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Sep 14th, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Found some coupons last night in Safeway Parkland Mall... mostly yogurt ones and found cooking oil ones. There is also in a freezer with ice cream $1 coupons for Greek Frozen Yogurt... Never saw coupons in a freezer like that so it was neat to see haha ... I have noticed more and more that the coupons are coming out, not sure if this is the thing that they do by the end of the year but I have had no luck all year long until now in Sep where I actually found tons... oh and in Safeway there was Dove $2 off with a little boy in the picture. I took some and there was more left behind me.

Follow my Beauty Blog on instagram @officialbestofglam
    or on facebook @bestofglam

I write reviews on all new and upcoming beauty products
    Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Its funny about SOF, they are so mean there. Like we are criminals. One time I bought Dove and had coupons to stack and they made me feel like an asshole. Cashier wouldnt even take me she asked someone else to help me with it. Not sure if she didnt know how to do it but I know if I worked there and didnt know how to do something Id at least watch her do it so I can learn. I think right in training they talk to them about "annoying" customers with coupons, so right of the bat, I think they have the wall up. So, I am totally not surprised by SOF.

Sephora is my grand love

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MostarkaGirl View Post
    Its funny about SOF, they are so mean there. Like we are criminals. One time I bought Dove and had coupons to stack and they made me feel like an asshole. Cashier wouldnt even take me she asked someone else to help me with it. Not sure if she didnt know how to do it but I know if I worked there and didnt know how to do something Id at least watch her do it so I can learn. I think right in training they talk to them about "annoying" customers with coupons, so right of the bat, I think they have the wall up. So, I am totally not surprised by SOF.
    Customers don't make the rules about stacking.If the cashiers have any problems they should take it up SOF management.Cashiers should be nice to customers with coupons they are still good customers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to post yesterday Dollarama Sylvan Lake Carnation 10 pack hot chocolate $2 has $4 in coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Forgot to post yesterday Dollarama Sylvan Lake Carnation 10 pack hot chocolate $2 has $4 in coupons.
    Cut the coupons out there is $1.50 Turtles coupon,$1.50 After Eight coupon and a free peppermint Aero Christmas tree coupon or Aero bar.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Getting Tired of Save-On-Foods & their hiding coupons at customer services. it is just a hassle to wait in line to even ask to see what coupons they currently have. And what they show me is all dependent of who is working behind the desk as they are the only ones that can see in their special little secret drawer. They generally just show me 2 or 3 coupons. yeah right - like you have more that your not showing me. they either give them just to themselves or toss them out, they are probably anti-stacking as it takes too much of thier time. ack i am just frustrated with them hiding coupons. because of that i seldon evenbother going to save-on anymore. sometimes i am tempted to just write a letter to their head office and complain about this.
    I love the fact that save on allows couponers to stack. I never had any problems with asking and getting coupons from the staff at customer service. At least there were coupons for everyone to share. They haven't had coupons at the customer service for over a month now, since the change if a couponer decides to take the whole tear pad there is nothing left until the tear pad company comes back in. This isn't SOF fault this is the couponers fault. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful. I think if you have concerns you should talk to the store manager instead of jumping the gun and writing letters to head office.
    thriftygranny likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Excuse me? Couponers can take the whole tear pad if they want to. There is no law against it. It is not nice and I know most of us here would NEVER do that, however if someone did its not a crime. They cant keep coupons away from people especially because companies want people to take them and get their products. Its very childish to blame couponers for SOF's staff that are on power trip over coupons. Give me a break. SOF is making their own rules about coupons... and I know the staff there hates when people come in with coupons, I know it first hand. I have seen other experiance it in front of me. And talking to a store manager? You are joking right? He is the one that most likely implemted the rule in the first place. I just dont know what it is anyone's business how many coupons one person takes? If thats what they are worrying about, than these people have issues.

Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Yes, in a perfect world, that would be what happens, but in reality...different story!

Sephora is my grand love

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

On the other note - I forgot to say this that I do buy all my meat in SOF because they have great prices and if you are lucky you can find meat thats $5 with a $3 off coupon... so even without any coupons I go there to get meat and luck out some times. Last night when I went to get meat I saw some coupons out. I got Eggs coupons $1 off any dozen eggs.. and expiry is 20th of Oct. I took few and there is still lots left after me. They have it on two spots too, right next to eggs and than just a little bit down there is another tear pad... they have same yogurt ones as Safeway. I didnt take none of those since I took some in Safeway. Anyways, just wanted to give heads up that there are some in SOF. This is SOF on North side. I went as well to SDM to see if there is any milk on sale and they had no coupons at all. They had some but there were none left. If anyone sees Sensodyne toothpaste coupons please take some for me too as we love love love sensodyne and its usually the most expensive toothpaste .... SOF also had $.50 off any Perrier 750 ml or 1 L bottle sparkling water. Its right in the water isle... hahah I call it water isle ahhaha Lots left after me. Expiry Dec 31st 2012...
    thriftygranny likes this.

Sephora is my grand love

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Excuse me? Couponers can take the whole tear pad if they want to. There is no law against it. It is not nice and I know most of us here would NEVER do that, however if someone did its not a crime. They cant keep coupons away from people especially because companies want people to take them and get their products. Its very childish to blame couponers for SOF's staff that are on power trip over coupons. Give me a break. SOF is making their own rules about coupons... and I know the staff there hates when people come in with coupons, I know it first hand. I have seen other experiance it in front of me. And talking to a store manager? You are joking right? He is the one that most likely implemted the rule in the first place. I just dont know what it is anyone's business how many coupons one person takes? If thats what they are worrying about, than these people have issues.
    you have missed the whole point of my reply. It's not about couponers taking the whole pad.(not nice but does happen). It's that SOF hasn't been taking the pads down for over a month. All coupons are out on the shelf for the taking. My main point is you can't blame the store for this when it is out of their control. The policy comes from head office not the staff in the store. If you are finding the staff arnt following policy camly talk to the manager. A lot of times of times how you approach a situation depends greatly on the out come. Don't get your self so excited step back and look at the big picture and what you can do about it. Dont assume when you don't really know. I stack coupons weekly at SOF and have NEVER had a problem with rude staff. The cashier is always excited to see my final bill. I always approach the till happy, friendly and patient. I explain all my stacks and high light expire dates. I try and make the transaction as easy as possible for them so we can both get on with our day. I do this for all shopping trips at all stores I go to. I try not to give couponers a bad name.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Well if the rules come from the head office as you said so in your post, than I assume the staff in the store cant do nothing about what happens therefore we have to call head office to ask to change something.

On other hand, I do the exactly same, put them all together, highlight the expiry dates and all that nice stuff, yet cashiers have been rude and not one of them smiles in that God forsaken place. People that bag my stuff, most of the times are kids who are bored out of their mind and are smashing my stuff into the bags. Now I always keep in mind they are kids, so I just give them a look and most of the times they understand the look however, they keep on doing it. It cant be that its only me who noticed this!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoxallmom View Post
    you have missed the whole point of my reply. It's not about couponers taking the whole pad.(not nice but does happen). It's that SOF hasn't been taking the pads down for over a month. All coupons are out on the shelf for the taking. My main point is you can't blame the store for this when it is out of their control. The policy comes from head office not the staff in the store. If you are finding the staff arnt following policy camly talk to the manager. A lot of times of times how you approach a situation depends greatly on the out come. Don't get your self so excited step back and look at the big picture and what you can do about it. Dont assume when you don't really know. I stack coupons weekly at SOF and have NEVER had a problem with rude staff. The cashier is always excited to see my final bill. I always approach the till happy, friendly and patient. I explain all my stacks and high light expire dates. I try and make the transaction as easy as possible for them so we can both get on with our day. I do this for all shopping trips at all stores I go to. I try not to give couponers a bad name.

Sephora is my grand love

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well if the rules come from the head office as you said so in your post, than I assume the staff in the store cant do nothing about what happens therefore we have to call head office to ask to change something.

On other hand, I do the exactly same, put them all together, highlight the expiry dates and all that nice stuff, yet cashiers have been rude and not one of them smiles in that God forsaken place. People that bag my stuff, most of the times are kids who are bored out of their mind and are smashing my stuff into the bags. Now I always keep in mind they are kids, so I just give them a look and most of the times they understand the look however, they keep on doing it. It cant be that its only me who noticed this!
    See you assumed again. The staff and a manager are two different sets of people. A lot of staff don't plan on working at SOF for a career as a manager does. The manager of the store is more than happy to help with your concerns. If you don't tell him he wont know. Once again if there is a problem with a cashier,bag boy talk to the manager. If head office is over whelmed with coupon complaints there is the chance that they could change their policy and quit stacking. This would be bad. The problem with kids packing bags and unhappy cashiers isn't just a problem at SOF. It's all retail stores. Some times a smile goes along way.

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Thread Information