User Tag List

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

I went out searching today for a prehung front door, of course in an odd size. Went to two other places, one had it at a cost of $185.00, and waited to be served, the other, nothing at all. Then we went to the St Thomas Home Hardware Building Supply Center. They were just great in there. We walked in and a couple young women were setting up Christmas displays turned on one of there rather larger and noisier ones for my little girl to dance to. She then got running and smacked into a cart loaded with stuff. Two people instantly came over to ask if she was ok, which she was, then asked if we needed help. The older gentleman went right on the computer and found what we needed, and the exact same door, only $135.00. Then the younger fellow saw my daughter was still upset and told her there was someone lonely at the store, and gave her a small Dora figure. They instucted us how to pick up our purchase at the other building, and were just great. If when we were leaving, the cashier asked my daughter her name, and told her to have a good day. It's a large store but still seems to have that personal touch. Two thumbs up.
    This thread is currently associated with: Home Hardware

Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Wow Littlemoe0 that is good service. I've shopped at this location before and didn't find anything wonderful about it but that was a few years ago and haven't been back since. It would be very nice of you to send the manager an email about your experience, I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Hey there jessandjake. I was really suprised too. I don't usually have alot of luck with Home Hardware, but they were great. The second store we hit was Rona, and other then the girl at the front counter saying Hello, no one came and asked if we need any help. We were in there for 20 minutes. That's why I posted this, they were really great this time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love Home Hardware, stores and building centres. I've never had anything but outstanding personal service - unlike the rudeness at the other two building supply stores. Also, Home Hardware is great for finding bizarre things that bigger stores no longer carry (nails by the pound, fly paper, pressure canner seals, lye).

Thread Information