User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know that when they had the last P&G deal at Walmart (Think it was spend $30 get $10 GC) you were able to use coupons against your purchase. They are looking for the fact that you purchased the product for whatever amount, not how much you saved in coupons afterward.

I wasn't going to try this deal, but went to WM today and found a pkg deal of Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner & a free hairspray on clearance for $5 - they let me use the 2/$2.50 coupon - one on each pkg!! Then I bought one of the Venus giftpacks for my mom ($14.98 - $4 coupon) and one of the Gilette men's giftpacks for my husband ($14.98 - $5 coupon) and two packages of the Pantene shampoo ($10 total - $5 coupons total) - so, so far I have $39.96 toward the $50, but only spent $25.96, plus once I spend another $10.04 (which will definitely have coupons applied toward it!!), then I will at the most have spent $16 plus tax ($16 is if I don't use any more coupons). What a sweet deal!!! I'm sure I had a goofy grin on my face the whole way out to my car!!! (I also got some of the Tylenol and Stayfree deals too). What a day!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow this is awesome thanks! idk if i can spend the $50 in that amount of time though going to go through all my coupons and see what i can put towards it...

ps how did you get that covergirl FPC bonniecode?!?!?!?

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I guess no limits on how many $20 can you get, right? Not like the Glade one has a limit of 8 GC. Really waiting to find some deals for Dove or Olay P&G coupons are great

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I can't see a limit on either versions of the forms so I assume you can do this as many times as you like. I am certain they won't object to you buying lots of their products.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    I guess no limits on how many $20 can you get, right? Not like the Glade one has a limit of 8 GC. Really waiting to find some deals for Dove or Olay P&G coupons are great
    Dove is not an option for the $20 but Olay is - hope you can use your coupons to get in on the $20 gift card deal - you always say how your Walmart gives you such a hard time with coupons

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Thanks, I didn't pay attention, thought Dove is the same. Now I don't need to look for Dove deals.

Everyone seems to find the Quench deal, which I haven't be able to Was hoping to use the Olay ones on the Quench product. My WalMart still scan for $6.97 for Normal and dry type.

I guess as long as I don't use the $10 Olay for any basket, I shouldn't have issue with the save.ca coupons I didn't find any Olay sets in my WalMart anyways, should have no issue I usually have more issue with the printed ones, save.ca ones has less issue. Last time when I tried to use the printed one, the cashier I got is very polite though, she said maybe you used these before, but I never personally do this type before, I got to call the manager

Next time I will try to find a cashier that is a guy, as I noticed everytime the girls give me trouble, the guys seems to care less

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Dove is not an option for the $20 but Olay is - hope you can use your coupons to get in on the $20 gift card deal - you always say how your Walmart gives you such a hard time with coupons

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Okay, I worked retail for way too long(but not anymore), and we were always told to ask if the customer had any coupons upfront. But nowadays, the cashiers don't ask that, EVER!!
    SO, i withhold my coupons till the end, then hand them over. By that time, they don't wanna go back into the bags to see what it was, they usually just advance the cashier's tape to see if product was on there, or sometimes don't even care and just ring the coupons through.
    By that time there WILL be more customers in line and the cashier will have to keep movin.
    And quite frankly, when i am on a coupon crazed shopping mission, I REALLY DON'T CARE HOW MANY CUSTOMERS ARE BEHIND ME.
    THE END RESULT IS MY SATISFACTION
    So therefore they will only see the price of the items you purchase at the top of your receipt.

cheryls
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

on one of my receipts i noticed that it just says "shampoo" not pantene .. this was on a pantene restoratives pack .. shampoo & conditioner ...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

just letting everyone know, tampax cardboard has been rollback-ed to 2.97 per 18 ct (or was it 20..) box. use your brandsaver coupons to save 2.50/2 box! the product counts towards the GC as well : )

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

Thanks to everyone for all their tips and advice!!! I bought a bunch of P&G stuff at Walmart last night, so I'll be sending in my rebate form. Will post here with updates if it comes back, lol.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Think I got the same, also my Always seems to say pads or something, no brand names, maybe that is easier for them to identify as other products all have the brand next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by cheryls View Post
    on one of my receipts i noticed that it just says "shampoo" not pantene .. this was on a pantene restoratives pack .. shampoo & conditioner ...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes you guys blow my mind, This is beyond awesome, thanks!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you think it matters if you don't have the original receipt i have the glade candle on the same one with the olay gift pack. what to do what to do?

Mom on a Mission
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

It says your can photocopy them. I can't send any of my original receipts as I have also been xmas shopping on them.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information