Trading Score
    254 (100%)

i have never used the credits, cant find any that i can use

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

yep! i got one or 2 things all year with that credit. i am thinking of buying the santa nice list thing,itleast it won't go to complete waste this month,lol. Seems rather pointless but ya never know dd might get a kick out of it even though i could make that myself.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

this month was one that I actually used it. I got the decal people for the van (and 4 extra to give away - $10 for 10 of them - I needed 6). DH's credit I did the Johnson's one and paid the $10 difference since there is a baby shower I need to go to (hoping it arrives in time - if not I can use some of the items)
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

there's this one for Winnipeg,$10 for $20 towards Premium Frozen Foods and To-Go Lunch at Frozen Comfort
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Some months I go through my credit on the first day and would have used it like 6x! This month I bet it'll expire
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

http://wagjag.com/?w=96111
    Snow go-er magazine for $8 (it's showing in Durham not sure if it is anywhere else.)
    Might get it if Dad wants it.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This one could be a good one if you like decorating or gardening. $11 for Style at Home or Canadian Gardening magazine. $1 for a subscription is pretty good. Too bad my mom already subscribes to the gardening one...
    CSLT and linaka54 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This one could be a good one if you like decorating or gardening. $11 for Style at Home or Canadian Gardening magazine. $1 for a subscription is pretty good. Too bad my mom already subscribes to the gardening one...
    Thanks for sharing I used my credit to get the Style at Home for my sister as a gift, even with the $6.95 you still have to pay for shipping and handling when you redeem the voucher, $8 for a subscription is awesome!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone have anything cheapish available in their towns? Toronto has a kids sewing class for $9 which would be super great if I had kids or knew kids that age. My only friend with a kid who isn't an infant has a son who is 11 and he would definitely laugh at me if I gave him that

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Thanks, finally I got to use my credit! I have only ever redeemed once before...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well mine is going to expire tonight and I haven't used it. I would have bought the gum, but seriously, $24 for GUM!!??

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I hate mine to see expire as thats the only reason I bought telus phone.but confused this time what to buy?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i have 2 credits left (3 telus phones) and they will expire, there is nothing i want. :-(

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I just got 4 free Dove deodorants! They are $12 (I had an extra $5 credit), but $2 still isn't bad
    Earn Amazon gift certificates just for searching:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/turtlgurl

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollster View Post
    Thanks, I just got 4 free Dove deodorants! They are $12 (I had an extra $5 credit), but $2 still isn't bad

Yep ....... more deodorant for me too!!!

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information