User Tag List

Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By MrsSunshine
  • 4 Post By ninna
  • 4 Post By vesper
  • 2 Post By win-star
  • 2 Post By MrsSunshine
  • 3 Post By alicia

Thread: Talk about an embarassing Whoopsie.!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I was scouring the ads the other day when I noticed a beautiful wreath for $5.88. I thought perfect i have some unique ornaments I was going to add to it for an event im having soon. After tooting around town i said to hubby.. can we stop by Crappy tire I need to grab a wreath. he's like ok. off we went. get there walk in and found a kind young gentleman and asked him if he could help me find the wreaths that are on the front page for $5.88 he's like um sure. but it doesnt' sound familiar. He took the flyer off his desk and opening it in front of me.. when i had a very embarassing um WHOOPS moment. i basically patted him on the shoulder thanked him for his time and said.. soo very sorry.. WRONG STORE.. he was like??? I said i saw it in the Home depot flyer.. he just looked at me and then laughed... So we went across the street to Home Depot. i go in and look for them .. expecting to find these luxurious beautiful wreaths.. .. they are inside the doors.. i picked one up.. and was like ??really?? turns out its a wire wreath frame. (found at the $ store) which i already have.. and the $ store plastic kind of green garland I just saw yesterday at the $ store for $1.25. it was all tied together with a red velvet bow.. really so for $2.50 im going (to go to the $store and get the garland) and make one one myself. im rather disappointed in Home Depot. for nearly $6 i kinda expected better quality. not so much.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Home Depot
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Awww. That would be frustrating...but we all have these moments. I've done the same thing many times.

Just take comfort in knowing that you avoided an even more embarrassing whoopise moment like walking out of a public bathroom with your skirt stuck in the top of your pantyhose...or calling your significant other by the wrong name during sex.

been there; done both .

Never wore anything but "stay-ups" after the first incident.

LOL...as for the other incident, well, it took a lot of years to live that one down but I think I may be FINALLY forgiven.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I resisted reading this topic for as long as I could. Thankfully, it was not the kind of whoopsie I thought it was going to be.

But it is funny!

I`ve had a couple whoopies.

1) Probably the worst one was waiting for a greyhound in Canmore in 1997 at night... it was late do I decided to go in alley and take a whiz. Just as I started, the bus pulls into alley and there I am... facing the bus I had to get on.

2) At the Banff Hot Springs I accidently pulled my girlfriends top off when trying to help lift her out of the pool! Whooops!

3) ANd one time while changing a flat tire, I became aware I had more than plummers butt while bending over to work on it. Doooh!

I like funny whoops stories. Keep em coming!! LOL!
    Last edited by vesper; Sat, Nov 17th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ vesper
    hollyquaiscer and vesper like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

you guys are hilarious. thanks for sharing your stories.
    hollyquaiscer and vesper like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Awww. That would be frustrating...but we all have these moments. I've done the same thing many times.

Just take comfort in knowing that you avoided an even more embarrassing whoopise moment like walking out of a public bathroom with your skirt stuck in the top of your pantyhose...or calling your significant other by the wrong name during sex.

been there; done both .

Never wore anything but "stay-ups" after the first incident.

LOL...as for the other incident, well, it took a lot of years to live that one down but I think I may be FINALLY forgiven.
    LOL, sadly I have done the same things as you... thankfully my name mishap was not with my fiancé (years before I met him). Though I do accidentally call my co-worker friend named Dan, Dave (fiancé) semi-frequently. And I've been known to get confused when talking to both my fiancé and my father in the same room - ugh why are there so many similar names starting with DA!?
    hollyquaiscer, ninna and vesper like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL thanks for the thread...very funny! It is always good to have some humour with my Sunday morning tea
    Start your savings with Ing direct orange key: 14063041S1

Have you tried swagbucks? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sciotti

Thread Information