User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matisa View Post
    • Name of the image: Kisha my big girl!!!
    • Relationship to image: My german sheppard husky mix. Stubborn and intelligent at the same time just like her mommy lol
    • Story: Kisha is 5 months old german sheppard husky mix. At this early age, she knows how to sit, stay, give both paws and bring back the tennis ball. She loves playing with all toys. However, when trying to make a fire she will sometime steal your little peace of wood. She kinda thinks that these should be her toys. Making a fire can sometime be challenging. HIHI!!
    I am very dessapointed to annouce that Kisha has past away since she was hit by a car on November 28, 2008. Kisha was a great dog who will definetly be missed. She had a great personnality and was a great companion. I taught about getting Kisha out of this contest since she was gone but I have since the change my mind. I believe she should never be forgotten since she was very special. I wish all of you had a chance to know her. I hope you all enjoy seeing her picture. May every dog who has past away rest in peace!!

Sincerly,
    ~Matisa~
    Come join me at swagbucks for free gifts and gifts cards.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/matisa24
    Come join my at JULEP for nail polish and beauty products. You can skip any months or simply cancel your subscription at any time.
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/481954/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

matisa i am very very sorry to hear your news she will always live on in your hearts and in everyones that knew her,,, again my condolences
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Shar Pei's are gorgeous dogs male or female?? was she purchased from a breeder in Ontario? lol just curious i always used to have Bullmastif's have been with out a dog for awhile just have the indoor piggy now but wouldnt mind a dog now that i have seen everyones pic's here

The 9 week old puppy they got is a female and they named her Blizzard. Yes, the breeder is in Ontario somewhere 5 hours away from Hamilton where they drove from. Want me to get the breeders info for you???
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Matisa:

<center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I am very dessapointed to annouce that Kisha has past away since she was hit by a car on November 28, 2008. Kisha was a great dog who will definetly be missed. She had a great personnality and was a great companion. I taught about getting Kisha out of this contest since she was gone but I have since the change my mind. I believe she should never be forgotten since she was very special. I wish all of you had a chance to know her. I hope you all enjoy seeing her picture. May every dog who has past away rest in peace!!

Sincerly,
    ~Matisa~
    I'm so sorry to read this

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm so sorry

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Sincerly,
    ~Matisa~
    I'm sorry to hear that.

I miss my puppy, my older brother the idiot let some one else take him home for a week. Makes me wan to punch people who want to take my puppy away in the face, before my bf and i save up for a new shiba

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Name of the image: Kitty With Scoobie
    • Relationship to image: Our Husky/Shepherd/Lab Mutt
    • Story:
    We rescued her from the shelter a year and a half ago and apart from being a little distressed at loud noises, she's the sweetest dog in the world. She was a stray, but seems she wants to stay... with us! Here she's enjoying a cuddle with her favourite stuffed toy, Scoobie. Her other favourite is a pink hippopotamus, believe it or not!

You ALL have such cute pets!

KarlB
    Last edited by KarlB; Thu, Dec 4th, 2008 at 01:00 PM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Name of the image: Santa's Little Helper
    Relationship to image: Felix is my cat that I got last Christmas and he is a little over a year old now. He is my baby! My parents got him for me to keep me company and keep me amused while I went through two major back surgeries and recovery from them. He's a very special kitty.
    Story: We usually take pictures of our pets at Christmas time on a Christmas blanket or something but this year I was thinking that I would like to make it a little more fun since I got him as a Christmas gift last year and I wanted it to be special. He has helped me get through two surgeries and recovery so I love him alot. I decided to sew him a Santa hat and bow and hope that he would wear it long enough to take a photo. The night before I took this photo, I put it on him and he was a very grumpy Santa! So I wasn't sure if I could get a good picture. Anyways the next morning I put a blanket on our one chair and put him on it and amazingly when I put the hat and bow on him, he didn't mind. I thought it was so cute that I had to share the photo. I put it on Facebook and friends commented asking me how he allowed me to do that. I just say he is a special kitty because I taught him tricks too! He knows how to sit and beg and is learning a hi 5 trick now. He loves water and baths too. We still wonder what is with that but we have learned to accept it! lol Hopefully people enjoy this photo of him as much as I do! I put it on my desktop and smile when I see it.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes if you have the breeders info handy i would appreciate it Giggles now to talk to the husband!!! what the heck we have a pig 2 kittens fish whats a puppy to the collection lol

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I removed my entry...sorry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name of the image: Sisters
    Relationship to image: I took this photo on the floor in our kitchen near Sussex NB
    Story:

Minnie & Penny were rescued the night of Hurricane Hannah. We live on a somewhat remote country road. One rainy night we heard very faint meows as we were letting the dogs out to do their "business". We sent Shiloh and Stewart (our dogs) to see if they could located the source of the meows. Shiloh managed to lead us to a cluster of trees about 200 feet down the road. There, my wife and I found three black and white kittens. They had been tossed out of a car into a ditch. (Minnie & Penny along with their Brother Merlin who has been adopted by my sister). It breaks my heart to think of what might have happened had we not heard Minnie's cries that night. They are crazy about their big brother Stewart, and their big sister Shiloh (shhhhh don't tell em they're dogs) as well as they Kitty Sister Lily.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

AWWWWW thats cute

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name of the image: Naptime
    Relationship to image: Callie 1 yr old tortie and Chinook 5 yr siberian husky
    Story: We rescued Nook from the ospca he was brought in by a breeder as a stray, malnurted and abused. You could see everybone in his body he was 30lbs full grown. Now weighs in a whopping 65lbs. These two are usually playing cat and mouse in the house but this fall they started laying in the sun on livingroom floor every afternoon together. He lays there first then she comes up and cuddles beside for the extra warmth.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name of the image: Is supper almost ready?
    Relationship to image: This is my 16 year old female cat, Catonne.
    Story: Catonne has never been allowed up on the kitchen table. We had just moved into a new house and had set up a new dining room table with a pretty round table cloth and cute little placemats. I had just sat down at the computer for a few minutes when out of the corner of my eye I noticed something that just "didn't belong there"! It was Catonne sitting pretty on top of a placemat at the dining room table! She must have been wondering if supper was ready to be served! She had the "Where's my supper??" angry look on her face! Needless to say, she didn't stay seated there for long! When she's not sitting on the dining room table, she can be found sucking her paw on top of the bed! She's 16 years old but still a baby!

Last edited by PetiteFemme; Fri, Dec 5th, 2008 at 05:25 PM.
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information