User Tag List

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Name of the image: Is supper almost ready?
    Relationship to image: This is my 16 year old female cat, Catonne.
    Story: Catonne has never been allowed up on the kitchen table. We had just moved into a new house and had set up a new dining room table with a pretty round table cloth and cute little placemats. I had just sat down at the computer for a few minutes when out of the corner of my eye I noticed something that just "didn't belong there"! It was Catonne sitting pretty on top of a placemat at the dining room table! She must have been wondering if supper was ready to be served! She had the "Where's my supper??" angry look on her face! Needless to say, she didn't stay seated there for long! When she's not sitting on the dining room table, she can be found sucking her paw on top of the bed! She's 16 years old but still a baby!

AWWWWW petite....AWWWWWWW I really need to stay out of this thread I get toooo mushy....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW i love coming here everyday to see whos pet pics have been added they are so adorable!!!!

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol@borrow my Piggy, you sure can When ?? lol only problem is you have to keep a big supply of grapes in as she doesnt take to too many people and the grapes will occupy her lol I want to go on a cruise in the new year wanna babysit? lol

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by Judstir; Sat, Dec 6th, 2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Max and Rider meeting for the first time.

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judstir View Post
    Adorable.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[
    • Name of the image: Max meets Rider
    • Relationship to image: Max is my son's dog, Rider is my Granddaughter's new puppy.
    • Story: Max is 12 and a half years old and he wasn't really sure just what the heck this little "rat" was, but later they became fast friends.
    quote=Judstir;594013][/quote]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Il s'apelle Jack! C'est un Labrador blond de 7 semaines! Il est très enjoué et a beaucoup d'énergie!

Last edited by astuce; Sun, Dec 7th, 2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: SC contest

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LMAO...he looks kind of evil lol

Quote Originally Posted by abc642 View Post
    Name of the image: Sushi Time!
    Relationship to image: My pet dog "Ponchik" getting his present on his birthday this year.
    Story: Ponchik loves getting new toys. Everytime my wife or I give him something he absolutely destroys it in a few hours. Little vinyl sqeaky toys... dead. Little soft plush toys... dead. Finally we found something he couldn't destroy! This is the look on his face after trying for about 2 hours. Unfortunately he eventually won. The poor octopus had unwanted brain surgery as my wife had to stich up a hole in its head.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks columbiathorndale for the comment on my cats photo!

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

Awww...cute pets! I'll have to choose which one of my doggies to present a picture of, lol

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    WOW i love coming here everyday to see whos pet pics have been added they are so adorable!!!!

me too! and i like seeing your pig too,
    Ollie says Happy holidays =)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kos and Nixon Hanging out!
    Last edited by kosandnixon; Mon, Dec 8th, 2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: not enough info

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by matisa View Post
    I am very dessapointed to annouce that Kisha has past away since she was hit by a car on November 28, 2008. Kisha was a great dog who will definetly be missed. She had a great personnality and was a great companion. I taught about getting Kisha out of this contest since she was gone but I have since the change my mind. I believe she should never be forgotten since she was very special. I wish all of you had a chance to know her. I hope you all enjoy seeing her picture. May every dog who has past away rest in peace!!

Sincerly,
    ~Matisa~
    I am so sorry
    Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal.
    Difficult standards for people to live up to.
    ~Alfred A. Montapert

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matisa View Post
    I am very dessapointed to annouce that Kisha has past away since she was hit by a car on November 28, 2008. Kisha was a great dog who will definetly be missed. She had a great personnality and was a great companion. I taught about getting Kisha out of this contest since she was gone but I have since the change my mind. I believe she should never be forgotten since she was very special. I wish all of you had a chance to know her. I hope you all enjoy seeing her picture. May every dog who has past away rest in peace!!

Sincerly,
    ~Matisa~
    Oh Matisa I am soooooo sorry to hear about your puppy. It absolutely breaks my heart to know that you're going through this. They become like family so quickly and it's just so sad My deepest condolences.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aphena that is a great shot you took LOL the look on your cats face is Awesome!!!

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information