Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Midnightly
  • 1 Post By Deals4me

Thread: Coupon Stacking

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi
    I'm curious to know if anyone out here in Victoria is still coupon stacking? haven't heard anything for the longest time...does anyone still stack at London Drugs or even sof? I know I have not attempted to stack in a long time but I just wondered if it was still an option? it's been so quiet on this board lately, I miss the local happenings
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I haven't tried stacking yet as I'm still fairly new to couponing but I have heard that London Drugs still stacks but Save on Foods doesn't anymore. This is just coming from word of mouth, I haven't actually asked in store!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

SOF has done a massive crack down and are following tightly to their rules.. 1 coupon per purchase.. means 1 coupon per item..

london drugs is really all over the place.. each store is different each cashier is different.. there really is no rhyme or reasoning with stacking what 1 cashier will allow another will not... i've pretty much just given up stacking
    momof3heathens and 4sure5 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (85%)

I stack EVERY single time I go to LD which is upwards of 4 times weekely. If they try and g argue I just present them with their coupon policy it always works for me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I haven't stacked at SOF since early December .... and if the coupon states "only one coupon per purchase" they don't allow it to be stacked. So some items are completely eliminated now from being stacked ... I think there are still a few that don't have that. At LD - they have a list of manufacturers that prohibit stacking - P&G and SC Johnson are the main two that I know of ... was still able to stack a couple of items in December. And like midnightly says it's really hit and miss - depending on the location, the cashier, the time of day and the number of items that you are purchasing....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I stack EVERY single time I go to LD which is upwards of 4 times weekely. If they try and g argue I just present them with their coupon policy it always works for me
    Are u serious? wow, which London Drugs do u stack at? I haven't even attempted to do it since early last year, after hearing about all the new rules and regulations I just kinda gave up on trying although I used to stack occasionally before
    Midnightly likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    Are u serious? wow, which London Drugs do u stack at? I haven't even attempted to do it since early last year, after hearing about all the new rules and regulations I just kinda gave up on trying although I used to stack occasionally before
    i am similar.. i pretty much gave up i found i was getting a different response at every cashier every experince was just a pain and a battle.. and i had enough with being denied stacks that were perfectly valid even when presenting them with the coupon policy.. i have a friend who got all her stacks approved at the CS desk, went did her shopping came back.. and pretty much all her stacks were denied

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (85%)

I go to all of the London Drugs Stores in Victoria except the one at Quadra and Mckenzie. I havnt been to that one. The coupons can be stacked as long as they dont say " can not be combined with any other COUPON offer". You also cant stack scrubbing bubbles, p&g and SC Johnson. All others are good to go.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information