User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Kristin,

We are sorry about this. I have double checked our records and it shows that there have been too many who accessed this survey that day, this is why it closed down on you, it met its target quota while you were still participating. We are sorry about this. We cannot throw blame to our client because this is how online surveys work. Once a survey meets its target number of responses, it immediately crashes for the rest of the panel still taking it.

Thank you for emailing us. Have a great day!

Esttelle

aaaand I think I'm done. It's just coincidence that everybody always gets timed out right at the end? Thanks but no thanks, Opinion Outpost.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hahaha thats a great excuse that it reaches its quota right when you are completing the survey.
    I did one survey today and got disqualified, but they had this sweepstakes or charity donation or slots option.
    Maybe this well help for the annoying surveys that you get disqualified from.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't buy that the survey quota filled up while you were in the middle of it. I've attempted that same survey through Opinion Outpost, Greenfield, Inbox Dollars and Test Spin and always screened out at the same part even though I tried to change answers...and some answers did change because we bought a new car back in February. So even with a new car, new tires and new information I *still* didn't get past the same point. Now as soon as I see that the survey is the tire one I just shut it down. It's not worth my time to try it anymore.

Al Bundy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got that, sorry quota has been filled a few times. and most of the times I got it, I started the survey just seconds after recieving the invitation. very weird. I guess it's a another way for them to say you are not qualified?

By the way, I just got my last check from them and normally there is written USD on the cheque. This time there was not written USD anywhere!! does this mean it is in canadian? that was not written either.

Has anyone recieved a cheque from outpost in the last 1-2 weeks? Please confirm if they wrote USD anywhere on it like they used to. Thanks!
    Start off right with quality paid survey reviews
    http://better-paid-surveys.blogspot.com/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slowdsl View Post
    I got that, sorry quota has been filled a few times. and most of the times I got it, I started the survey just seconds after recieving the invitation. very weird. I guess it's a another way for them to say you are not qualified?

By the way, I just got my last check from them and normally there is written USD on the cheque. This time there was not written USD anywhere!! does this mean it is in canadian? that was not written either.

Has anyone recieved a cheque from outpost in the last 1-2 weeks? Please confirm if they wrote USD anywhere on it like they used to. Thanks!

Just received a check & never noticed US$ on it anywhere,, but the check is from a US bank so you will/should be paid in US funds.
    Join Swagbucks & earn Paypal, giftcards, Merchandise etc.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/leafs67
    Try Mintvine...Pays well for surveys etc.. Earn Paypal..giftcards
    https://mintvine.com/users/register/...e8d0029695aaa4

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i just joined cause they need 20 people from my area to join so i went for it LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information