User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Poirot

Thread: Not a good deal

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

in Rexall Drugs downtown Ross St.The clearance aisle and the stand by the clearance aisle and the clearance vitamin stand in front of pharmacy has their price tags removed.I got Johnsons Baby shampoo price checked it was $2.49 and when there was price tags it was $0.57 so that makes me think the rest of the stuff is regular price.So get stuff there without pricetags pricechecked for sure.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    thriftygranny likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Watch out non clearance items with clearance stuff that Walmart South clearance cart that had fabric softener $1.00 also had Tide Total Care on it $8.77 and Walmart health and beauty end aisle has regular priced stuff in with the clearance stuff.Even Home Depot had clearance stand by the gaerden centre entrance with bird stuff with yellow tags and plant fertilizer with no tag.It was the kind of fertilizer my Dad wanted but of course he wants it cheap.I get the fertilzer scanned it scanned at regular price so I didn't buy it.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sat, Mar 9th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall and Bower Mall for their one day special today selected varieties 12 pack Duracell hearing aid batteries $10.99. I figured all of them would be on clearance but it's only Duracell hearing aid batteries 10 12 pack that are on sale for $10.99.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rexall Drugs August 2,3 and 4 special for Alcan foil,Glad Cling wrap and Cutwrite wax paper $0.99 limit 2 doesn't mean 2 of each it means 2 total.If you bought one each of the items you would pay $1.29 for the third item.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Aug 2nd, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

Thread Information