User Tag List

Page 463 of 966 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 563 963 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Ya the reason I asked was because I got the day off tomorrow and have to take the wife to work in the morning so I have to leave the house at 630am central and there is a safeway by her work and thought about hitting in the morning after I drop her off.
    I don't know if you have a smartphone -- if so you should be able to bring up the email direct coupons on it and just show your phone to the cashier. I do that routinely at both Safeways near me and the stores accept them fine. They are Safeway coupons after all, they just need to see the PLU# to punch it in. Saves on paper & ink and the hassle of printing.
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

New coupon in the "NEW AT SAFEWAY" section...pretty good deal I think 50% off brie
    http://www.newatsafeway.ca/deli/vaud...e-double-creme
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    I don't know if you have a smartphone -- if so you should be able to bring up the email direct coupons on it and just show your phone to the cashier. I do that routinely at both Safeways near me and the stores accept them fine. They are Safeway coupons after all, they just need to see the PLU# to punch it in. Saves on paper & ink and the hassle of printing.
    no smart phone. I actually don't have my own club card. I have always been lazy and just use family members ph# lol
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I usually just take a picture of the safeway coupon and I have never had a problem with a cashier
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yup, we had to wait until midnight to get the Email Direct for the coupons. Here is the Email Direct link that's for April 19 - 25, 2013. I don't know how to copy the image any other way without having my name at the top of the email. Maybe somebody can tell me how to do it. I use Google Chrome & am still pretty green with it.

http://www.emaildirectecoprintcoupon...e9578bf47110a/
    Last edited by Saving Moola; Fri, Apr 19th, 2013 at 03:56 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    Yup, we had to wait until midnight to get the Email Direct for the coupons. Here is the Email Direct link that's for April 19 - 25, 2013. I don't know how to copy the image any other way without having my name at the top of the email. Maybe somebody can tell me how to do it. I use Google Chrome & am still pretty green with it.

http://www.emaildirectecoprintcoupon...e9578bf47110a/

Since I have 8 inches of snow to shovel before I head out the door this fine morning, I had the time to copy and paste the coupons (select print all coupons on the email, then cancel printing--the coupons are still on the screen. Select all, copy then paste them here. Your name should not be visible anywhere. (Guessing this is how OB always does it, and he's probably still sleeping on the left coast, with pleasant dreams--at least not of the snow I have to shovel--love these April storms)

Sorry rant over. For those of you who can get out, go save money and get AM's

I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya thanks for posting those peoples. Nothing there i liked,but atleast i didnt miss out on anything. There are some good deals today so ill have no problem spending $100. Smartsource had nabob $1 off earlier this week. I printed those and have a bunch of kashi coupons. I was happy to see the kashi is $4.75 in sask. The cream cheese is $3 here too. The bestbuy cheese is a really good deal if your paying less than $1 per 100gm. Another decent deal is the 24pk of pepsi 6.99 is fairly good. The sunrype is another good buy. Im going to a safeway that always offers 150airmiles per $100 every day. I should easily get 300+ miles on $100 on stuff i actually need. Thanks again
    operabob likes this.

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a note for anyone in Alberta who uses Safeway for their prescriptions. All rewards programs for prescriptions are being banned in Alberta, so no more Airmiles on them. No specific date set, but said to be 'later this year'. Announced yesterday. Sucks, we used to get a lot of AM that way (wife has a lot of health issues)
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

no smart phone. I actually don't have my own club card. I have always been lazy and just use family members ph# lol
    At my Safeway they always keep copies of the e-mail direct coupons at customer service

L-M
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 19 access code to give someone...cashiers were not stingy last night, lol. But maybe its too late to use them?? pm me & i'll be generous. lol.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    At my Safeway they always keep copies of the e-mail direct coupons at customer service
    I use a Ipod touch so I was actually able to just keep the safari page on and showed them the plu for the open nature bread so the email directs were helpful along with the tip for just showing them the picture.
    Also I found the 24pk's were actually 5.99 if you bought 2 or more, so that is a really good deal. they also had $1 off crush 24pk coupons at the display good till dec 31st
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    operabob likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This isn't an airmiles deal, but....Safeway has the Dr. Oetker pudding 90g for .99 this week. At newatsafeway there are .50 off coupons. .49 for pudding! I checked with my store manager and he said go ahead and buy as many as I want as there were no stated limits!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya thanks for posting those peoples. Nothing there i liked,but atleast i didnt miss out on anything. There are some good deals today so ill have no problem spending $100. Smartsource had nabob $1 off earlier this week. I printed those and have a bunch of kashi coupons. I was happy to see the kashi is $4.75 in sask. The cream cheese is $3 here too. The bestbuy cheese is a really good deal if your paying less than $1 per 100gm. Another decent deal is the 24pk of pepsi 6.99 is fairly good. The sunrype is another good buy. Im going to a safeway that always offers 150airmiles per $100 every day. I should easily get 300+ miles on $100 on stuff i actually need. Thanks again
    Which city in SK has the bonus offer of 150airmiles per $100 every day? Is it in the flyer?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya its always in the flyer. Its a fairly new store in saskatoon opened in october last year in willowgrove. It's kinda out in the boonies so the extra airmiles are for gas lol.

Thread Information