User Tag List

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: web perspectives

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you !
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just tried ordering another chapters reward, got the "We are currently out of stock, please wait 14-21 days and try again" message . Tried ordering AirMiles instead (which used to have the same out-of-stock message), and it just redirected me back to the login page .

I'm going to hold off completely on doing any more surveys until they have a reward I can actually use.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

it looks like something going on

so i just redeemed for cineplex/ wanted chapters/
    as i better use my points

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

They often have that out of stock message for Chapters. It usually only takes a couple of days for them to be restocked not the 14-21 stated. I always just wait a few days and then they are back up there.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Chapters cards are back now, thanks !
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

good to hear that

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i want paypal back i keep begging them through emails to bring it back,lol. She just keeps saying 'we removed the option to serve our panelists better'. Of course the panelists want cash first ! What is she talking about? I don't see the big deal,they are paying either way aren't they?

I will have $40 once all my points are credited. I don't want a gift thing.

I don't know why i just don't like shopping online too much either. I COULD save gift cards for christmas time but i really just don't want to because i end up spending more with gift cards then i should,bad habit lol.
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, May 6th, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    rock likes this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well.. There is always excuse from company. Usually something must happen if there is a sudden change without noticing members. Since taking out of paypal option will help them saving large amount of money from payment fee, I would say the company has cash flow problem OR they sign a contract with the existing rewards so that they need member to redeem them in order getting the discount benefit.... If the former situation is true, doing survey from this companies is very risky since they have financial crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by kris10 View Post
    i want paypal back i keep begging them through emails to bring it back,lol. She just keeps saying 'we removed the option to serve our panelists better'. Of course the panelists want cash first ! What is she talking about? I don't see the big deal,they are paying either way aren't they?

I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

That's what i figured. i am scared to save my points now,considering cashing out for chapters or cineplex now. Itleast we'll be getting something back ... Afraid they will discontinue gift cards all togethor, hopefully not.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Try contacting them on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/ResearchNowCA?
    Airmiles is a joke @ 1/2 the value of what Paypal was. They should have at least offered us an option for a cheque. I've sent them a few emails & after receiving the same pre-scripted response as everyone else....I have received nothing back when I tried to make some suggestions. So I guess their FB page is the last option for us to speak our mind?
    Last edited by rock; Mon, May 6th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Thanks i will give it a shot tonight maybe if i get a chance to. They will probably give the same message though really.

i was thinking of cashing out for cineplex or chapters gift card on a website like 'giftah' i think it is called or one of those trade gc's for cash websites if worse comes to worse.Still seems wasteful though so i am hesitant to. I think the value for a cineplex gift card was better then the chapters e-codes on those websites.

It sucks, i was really relying on cash,have been waiting a bit to cash out on a few survey websites until i got a decent amount so i can save some and get a few things with the other bit
    Last edited by kris10; Mon, May 6th, 2013 at 04:57 PM.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Ok I just want to say I am a little more hopeful for paypal to come back everyone after commenting on webperspectives facebook. I complained that it was rude and keep asking if or when it will be back and they keep saying that they cannot say WHEN it will return to look for info on their news page or whatever. Key word being they used the word 'when' it returns is giving me a lot more hope. Maybe I will save my points up and see what happens.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you save points, better check if the points has expiry date like Toluna which has only 1 year lifespan

Ok I just want to say I am a little more hopeful for paypal to come back everyone after commenting on webperspectives facebook. I complained that it was rude and keep asking if or when it will be back and they keep saying that they cannot say WHEN it will return to look for info on their news page or whatever. Key word being they used the word 'when' it returns is giving me a lot more hope. Maybe I will save my points up and see what happens.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

thanks,as far as i know they don't...i will cash out if i have to hold them for like 6 months + anyways,lol. i know, i got screwed over by toluna once,i was soo mad. i wrote them and they pretty much said 'too bad'.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the codes when you redeem for a Chapters gift card? I redeemed $50 in points on May 1st for the Chapters gift card, and I still have not received anything. I think in the email it said I would get them in 24-48 hours? I am not too impressed at this point.

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information