User Tag List

Page 493 of 966 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

See the Dove Men's Shampoos that's 3.49/2.44 @ Safeway is $7.99 @ SDM at the moment. (Prices on hair care are all over the place as we know).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    My shop today:
    3 x $2.99 Dove Shampoo (colour) - $3.00 = 0.01 overage plus tax 60 air miles
    6 Mini Wheat Centres - less FPC coupon 100 air miles
    10 Dove Soap $2/5 less $2.00 x 10 = $5.00 plus tax 75 air miles

Don't know if the Hershey Drops are a good deal $4.49 - $2.00 printable = $1.49. You need 5 to get 30 so I didn't buy them as I don't need the calories.

Thanks everyone for all your help!
    There is also a $1 off coupon online for Dove shampoo. Have you tried to use both the $3 off & $1 off coupons together in one transaction? I heard that Walmart allows coupons stacking & actually refund the difference.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

LD allows stacking.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

sorry meant to say $2.49.

The coupons are actually for the Hershey Whole Nut Chocolates, but they were they same price as well. I found them at www.websaver.ca. The Dove for soap coupons I got in a trade. I wish I had more of them as I love the dove soap and you don't often find them good on the 2 pks of soap. The $3.00 printable coupon I found on this site by linking to it from the coupon section above. Sorry didn't see the queries until now, just got home from father's day gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Wouldn't it be $2.99?

Good find though. Have you got a link to the printable?
    operabob and free*is*best like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks A Bunch!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Name:  15644_13_AMS_25x_Promotion_Splash_Page_EN_R2-1.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  88.4 KB

So, if you bought something for $80 where it's 1 AM/$20 you'd get (4 x 25) + 100 = 200 AMs.

At least that's how I read it.
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, Jun 17th, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks OB! This is a fantastic deal!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Darn, I just did a toys r us online order on Sunday.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trinity991 View Post
    Darn, I just did a toys r us online order on Sunday.
    When this has happened to me, I have just reordered using the better promo and then returned the first order. Assuming that shipping is free, that is. And that it's free to mail back or return to a physical store.

Gosh I'm cheap.
    operabob and trinity991 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Name:  15644_13_AMS_25x_Promotion_Splash_Page_EN_R2-1.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  88.4 KB

So, if you bought something for $80 where it's 1 AM/$20 you'd get (4 x 25) + 100 = 200 AMs.

At least that's how I read it.
    If I do this I know i have to sign in to the air miles store, but can I use any of the links after that? I want to buy some things at Lands End but there are 3 different links.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastMom View Post
    When this has happened to me, I have just reordered using the better promo and then returned the first order. Assuming that shipping is free, that is. And that it's free to mail back or return to a physical store.

Gosh I'm cheap.
    Hmmm good idea. Going to look into that and see if what I ordered is still on sale!
    operabob likes this.

FLA
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The 25X is a huge deal!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ordered a $700 TV on Amazon.ca (on sale from $1000) - 975 Air Miles!

Ron.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    If I do this I know i have to sign in to the air miles store, but can I use any of the links after that? I want to buy some things at Lands End but there are 3 different links.
    From what the terms say, it sounds like you get the 25x more than once but the 100 bonus miles only once. However, if you have more than 1 airmiles card, you could do it more than once. So if I used my card once and my hubby's card once I could get the 100 bonus airmiles twice if I made 2 qualifying purchases.

Terms and Conditions

1 LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid on qualifying purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, made in a single transaction between June 17, 2013 and June 30, 2013. 25x offer applies to the total base reward miles earned on qualifying purchase amount. Base offer may vary, click on store logo on .ca for offer details. Collectors must sign in at .ca before purchasing in order to earn reward miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus reward miles offers. Offer does not apply to purchases made at Rogers Magazine subscriptions (including Chatelaine, Today's Parent, Maclean's and Sportsnet Magazine) or made at travel online stores, except Expedia, (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels). Qualifying Expedia bookings include hotels and packages you build including car rentals, hotels and vacation activities only. Offer is not applicable to stand alone flight and car bookings or to prepackaged vacations such as all-inclusive vacations, cruises, tours and travel insurance purchased at Expedia. For eligible purchases made at Expedia, travel must be booked by June 30, 2013 and completed by August 31, 2013 to qualify for the offer. All other online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. For eligible Expedia purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after travel is completed. For all other purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

2 LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid from June 17 to June 30, 2013. 100 Bonus reward miles offer applies to a single qualifying .ca online purchase of $50 CDN or more made in a single transaction, excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Collectors must sign in at .ca before purchasing in order to earn reward miles. Limit of one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Account. No coupon code required. Offer can be combined with other Bonus reward miles offers. Offer does not apply to purchases made at Rogers Magazine subscriptions (including Chatelaine, Today's Parent, Maclean's and Sportsnet Magazine) or made at travel online stores, except Expedia, (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels). Qualifying Expedia bookings include hotels and packages you build including car rentals, hotels and vacation activities only. Offer is not applicable to stand alone flight and car bookings or to prepackaged vacations such as all-inclusive vacations, cruises, tours and travel insurance purchased at Expedia. For eligible purchases made at Expedia, travel must be booked by June 30, 2013 and completed by August 31, 2013 to qualify for the offer. For eligible Expedia purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after travel is completed. For all other purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period. Online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
    Last edited by trinity991; Tue, Jun 18th, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

It's Safeway Flyer Eve! Can't wait to see if there's anything good this coming week. Soooo hoping for Green Giant and Europe's Best.
    We are almost out of frozen peas and spinach from the last big promo.
    operabob and trinity991 like this.

Thread Information