couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

good advice

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spice_43 View Post
    From Nov.1 to Dec.31 spend $50 before taxes on any Pantene, Olay, CoverGirl, Clairol, Oral-B, Old Spice, Always, Tampax, Ivory and Gillette products and receive a $20 Walmart GC!!

Can be on different receipts.
    Voucher must accompany receipts

http://www.walmartcanada.ca/wps-port...te_Voucher.pdf
    Original receipts?
    This is after coupon reductions right?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redmouse View Post
    Great deals! I find too that you have to be careful when using alot of coupons and watch the cashier. If found it's better to give the cashier two or three coupons at a time rather than giving them all at once. This way it's easier to make sure they enter the right amounts and all of the coupons are used.

Twice I had coupons that were overlooked by the cashier. One for a free Glade Product and something else.
    I was at Zellers tonight and picked up two Olay Bodywashes with the FPC's. I gave the coupons to the girl at the end with my credit card and for some reason she forgot to punch them in. She then tells me I have to take them over to Customer service and get the refund. So after doing all that, I left the store only to notice that I had mistakenly picked up a Dove go fresh SHAMPOO instead of the Body wash. It was a dollar cheaper and I really don't like dove shampoo. Dang. I have to read the labels better. Someone put the shampoo in the bodywash section and the bottles are identical.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Original receipts?
    This is after coupon reductions right?
    Mine was purchased on a receipt with lots of other items. The three Olay products were together at the top. I circled those and the total (before taxes) was $56.91. My total for all my purchases was over $100. Then at the end of the receipt they list vendor coupon .10, vendor coupon 9.90, etc. There is nothing to say what purchase the coupon was for. Could have been for my dog food for all they know. So I would say the total is before the coupon is deducted. Even if I had purchased the three products on one bill and then used the $10 coupon, they still shouldn't be able to tell if it was credit or gift card use towards the purchase which is still my cash. Hey the $10 coupon is my cash too!! LOL!

Forgot to add that I sent in the original receipt since it asks for that on the form and I didn't have anything on it I would need to return.
    Last edited by nmaxx; Sat, Dec 13th, 2008 at 02:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information