User Tag List

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1126
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Pinecone Research Discussion

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never had a problem with receiving my points in the 10 years I've been an active member.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I've never had a problem with receiving my points in the 10 years I've been an active member.
    I haven't had many problems before either and if I do, they usually respond the next day if its not on the weekends. However, with their new system I have a hard time reaching them or my emails are not getting responded to. They'll send me surveys that I am unable to enter my id and password, because there is an error or keep sending me the same surveys that I an not qualified for. After emailing them so many times and not getting a response, I don't bother emailing them about those problems, but this is the first time that I haven't received my points after a few days. I know it was the holidays, but its been over two week. Too bad that the only way to reach them is by email.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you guys been receiving surveys regularly? I haven't had one in almost a year! Which is odd in my experience. I used to get them very often(1-2x week)

I miss Pinecone!

There isn't even a profile page.
    Last edited by JDI007; Thu, Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:41 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    Have you guys been receiving surveys regularly? I haven't had one in almost a year! Which is odd in my experience. I used to get them very often(1-2x week)

I miss Pinecone!

There isn't even a profile page.
    that happened to me too.. i emailed them about it they basically told me that i was no longer needed and they had deactivated my account...even though i was still able to log into the account.. if you have any balance i suggest getting it paid out before they no longer allow you to be able to log in
    Newfiescreech and JDI007 like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still receive invites to surveys from them on a regular basis. I've been a member for about 10 years now.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    that happened to me too.. i emailed them about it they basically told me that i was no longer needed and they had deactivated my account...even though i was still able to log into the account.. if you have any balance i suggest getting it paid out before they no longer allow you to be able to log in
    no longer needed? that doesn't seem fair at all. That's nuts. I've never seen anything like this before.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They just told me the same thing. How horrible of them to treat such loyal members, for no reason, just get rid of them...ugh horrible survey panel. I have never experienced such a thing with other panels.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JDI007 View Post
    no longer needed? that doesn't seem fair at all. That's nuts. I've never seen anything like this before.
    it doesn't seem fair and personally i don't think it was fair.. i was a member in good standing for years (10+ years!)..there was a point where i was getting 4-6 surveys a month then it just stopped... in all the years that i was a member i think i may have missed 1 survey, i always responded promptly never made complaints.. i would log into the website regularly to make sure i wasn't getting surveys and missing the emails.. it said my account was active no indication that the account had been deactivated.. and they never emailed me to tell me they had done so i only found out after emailing them asking why, after months and months, i wasn't getting any new surveys
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone else having a problem logging into their account? I put in my user name and password, but then it just cycles back to the login page.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem logging into their account? I put in my user name and password, but then it just cycles back to the login page.
    I Got got same problem princessjen
    princessjen and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    I Got got same problem princessjen
    Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully its just a temporary problem, and were not kicked out for no reason.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully its just a temporary problem, and were not kicked out for no reason.
    Hi princessjen .. next day I sign in with no problems..my points is there .with all points I got I didn’t want lose them ..time to start redeeming them ..today I received survey from pinecone ..have lovely evening and Take good care yourself
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup, I'm able to get in too now. I just cashed out all my points. I usually don't like to save up my points and always cash out as soon as I can. I learned my lesson when I was a member with boomertown (I think that was the name) I had $100 saved up and then the site went under, so I never got to cash out.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yup, I'm able to get in too now. I just cashed out all my points. I usually don't like to save up my points and always cash out as soon as I can. I learned my lesson when I was a member with boomertown (I think that was the name) I had $100 saved up and then the site went under, so I never got to cash out.
    Yes !! I can sure understand why you want sign in ..i need redeem my points too ....i order rose gold fossil watch while back 200.00 bucks ..guess im going see what else would i like have from pinecone .have wonderful weekend and Take care
    princessjen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Yes !! I can sure understand why you want sign in ..i need redeem my points too ....i order rose gold fossil watch while back 200.00 bucks ..guess im going see what else would i like have from pinecone .have wonderful weekend and Take care
    Wow, you must have saved for a while to earn that watch! Way to go! I always redeem for a cheque.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Thread Information