User Tag List

Page 104 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who stand in front of the one turnstile as they rifle through the abyss of their purse for 10 minutes to get their subway pass. Because you are the only person in the station who needs to get in
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...you discover the juice you purchased from StupidStore 2 weeks ago expired in May of this year!!
    walkonby and Shirnette like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Plans are discussed Friday evening, yes Mom I will rise early on Sunday and we will head out to do that thing we discussed. Grrrr, well I've been up since 7:00 a.m. waiting. sigh
    Shwa Girl and wolfwoman like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My neighbour's wind chimes is driving me batty!! Not so bad in winter but we like our windows open in summer.
    twin, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I saw the posts for littering ... I have to say .. I don't litter I teach my child not to litter but one time I was at a timmies drive through and noticed there was something really nasty in my car .. Like smelly vomit nasty .. Like smelly vomit moldy flies nasty so I threw it out .. Missed the garbage and didn't go pick it up cause the moldy mess was everywhere .. Well some lady felt the need to get out of her car , take the cr*p at throw it back in my car so it spilled wverywhere ... I was SOOOOOOOOO mad you couldn't believe . I mean I know I coulda picked it up but it was the grossest thing I had ever seen ... I don't even know how that happened in my car :-/

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Everytime we stop in to see DH's parents, they ask for money ( usually $20.00) but twice now, they have asked for $500.00!. DH feels guilty because they have a very limited income and we live better than them. I told him to stop feeling guilty because they made their financial choice over their lifetime and that he was not responsible for them. Now if they would just stop calling us for money!
    cath007 likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Everytime we stop in to see DH's parents, they ask for money ( usually $20.00) but twice now, they have asked for $500.00!. DH feels guilty because they have a very limited income and we live better than them. I told him to stop feeling guilty because they made their financial choice over their lifetime and that he was not responsible for them. Now if they would just stop calling us for money!
    Yikes that's just wrong.
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    People who stand in front of the one turnstile as they rifle through the abyss of their purse for 10 minutes to get their subway pass. Because you are the only person in the station who needs to get in
    Oh the subway annoyances i could rant about... lol this one is a good start! haha
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

When there's 10 bazilion tons of free space for people to walk in public places but they bump into me.

This one happens mostly at the amusement park here in Qc where we go alot because we have a season pass : People ... alot of teens.. who walk looking backwards or talking to each other or just not looking where they're going and bump into my toddler That gets me fuming ! bump into me ok.. but not my toddler, at the height they have they bump right into her head with their bags and elbows. It's come to a point where i'm basically just keeping my eyes peeled for that and have to yell WATCH OUT or basically 'elbow' people out of bumping into my DD's head.. It's insane !! you're in a place full of kids watch where you're going ! (well that was a rant and a half lol ! )

noise when eating.. BARF

My DDs nervous tics. She'll stop in the middle of street on her bike to do her series of 17 nervous tics .. (yes we are getting her followed for that )

My grandma's husband.. when he eats his dentures clonk together so loudly... i don't get how it happens.. makes me gag.. and now that i am pregnant oooohhh boy !

Aisle blockers

slow internet

Stuff in my house always seems to work great for everyone and then when i want to use it it doesn't work/ is empty/dirty ect.

i think that's enough lol
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i was in a public washroom in toronto on the weekend.. the well-dressed, older than me woman next to me finished washing her hands just before i did and proceed to flip her hands in the air to shake the water off like a friggin dog from the lake.. i got a good shower so i glared at her and yelled out ''REALLY!?!?!" clueless biotch looks at me and says ''oh, did i do that?''

yes, that actually happened to me and people wonder why i hate the general public

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have to get going when I'd rather chit chat with GoJays

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalKris View Post
    Oh the subway annoyances i could rant about... lol this one is a good start! haha
    It seems like a whole thread could be filled with public transit annoyances.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Gross spam.

Left my spam folder open on my computer. DH sees my screen and says "why do you get emails from a place called "local sl*ts?" I told him that I wish I knew, lol.

The better part though is when he asked about the "Real Women of Philadelphia." He thought the Kraft recipe newsletter was a different pervy spam list I somehow got on hahahahaha.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I have that happening again it is not my problem,I stood my ground even if you ask me 5 time it is no.......Like Darth Penguin wrothe at the end of if page short anwser:NO...long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I offer tips but no money and I dont feel guilty.
    Good feeling: NOOOOO lol
    torontogal12 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Spam rehappening in coupons section and maybe other section...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 104 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Thread Information