User Tag List

Page 7 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's not that we don't understand the program, it just isn't offering great things to everyone.

mine often offers me box hors d'oeuvres, which I've never bought. Boxed fish which I buy once every several months. Apples over and over again, without offering other fruits. I use the card every time i shop there but the offers dont change. One time they offered me 1000 points on "any" Natrel milk....but they only sell lactose free in the whole giant store so I had to buy a different brand of milk. That's dangling a carrot then taking it away. glad you got good deals but it isn't a question of "figuring out" the program for everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow In Summer View Post
    I completely disagree! This program is absolutely amazing!!! This past week I got a personal offer for every $20.00 spent on health and beauty get 5000 points. 1000 points on Schneider natural selection deli meat. I also got a personal offer when you spend 80.00 you get 20000 points.

Well folks I won't bore with my long list of H&B but stocked up up on many sale items that were cheaper than WM with pons, bought some Black Forest ham from Schneider ( not only was it on sale but there was a 500 in store promo to bank up with my 1000 personal offer) and a loft of bread.

My total was 92.90 before taxes and I received back 36,550 points in one transaction which = $36.55!!! Hello!!!

This program is priceless once you learn to use it. This week I have offers on ground beef, chicken, potatoes, green onions, tropicana juice, maple leaf bacon, Campbell's soup, cut vegetables and wonder bread. You can't get discounts on these kinds of things, unless you buy a ton of ziplock bags on sale.

Sorry but I love this program and I think it's actually better then SDM. I will be cashing out this week on 60.00 of free groceries!

For those frustrated in not getting good offers, try shopping there once or twice and see your offers change over time. Mine have greatly and I am very pleased.

If SDM rewards you for spending in their store then why should Loblaws reward you for not shopping in their store??? This truly baffles me ...
    FallenPixels and Cuckoobird like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its happened to me a couple of times. I use the app on my iPhone 5. Just send them an email from the app or from the website or call them and your missing points will show up within 48 hours. Mine usually took less then 12 hours. They are really great to deal with.
    last night I did all three things, email them with my account, called them and facebook msged them. I kept refreshing the page, but still no update yet. but it had only been 24 hours so far. so I will see what will happen, should I go back to the store to get help from the manager?

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It's not that we don't understand the program, it just isn't offering great things to everyone.

mine often offers me box hors d'oeuvres, which I've never bought. Boxed fish which I buy once every several months. Apples over and over again, without offering other fruits. I use the card every time i shop there but the offers dont change. One time they offered me 1000 points on "any" Natrel milk....but they only sell lactose free in the whole giant store so I had to buy a different brand of milk. That's dangling a carrot then taking it away. glad you got good deals but it isn't a question of "figuring out" the program for everyone
    TO12 the more you use it the more it will become more personalized. The only repeat I ever get is for potatoes and that is a good thing for me as I buy a ton each week. Everything else is very specified because I have been shopping there a lot lately. The only none personal item I got this week was 1600 WUB maple leaf bacon. I never buy bacon but my mouth was watering thinking of a BLT with fresh tomatoes from the garden!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

PS. I am lactose intolerant and I loved the Natrel offer!!! I also got an offer for ruffles chips that week which I would never buy. That being said I'm grateful for all the offers I receive and consider them as gifts. The more shopping I do there the more gifts I will get.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've only been a member for a few weeks so far but I've received some fantastic offers. I dont shop at Loblaws often but I did do 1 shop ($100 or so) and received 28,000 points. Pretty good considering $30 spent was on kids clothes, not groceries.

I'm hoping I continue to get good offers, it'll totally be the incentive I need to shop there more often.
    Snow In Summer likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well folks I won't bore with my long list of H&B but stocked up up on many sale items that were cheaper than WM with pons, bought some Black Forest ham from Schneider ( not only was it on sale but there was a 500 in store promo to bank up with my 1000 personal offer) and a loft of bread.
    Like you, finding PC Plus to be really good. Got similar offer to you on health and beauty aids. Hope they expand to No Frills, Independent Grocer, RCSS, Zehrs etc. The more stores the better!

Congrats on your great deals.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I never do full shops at Loblaws because I find their prices just too expensive compared to Walmart; No Frills or Freshco. But I do try and go every week to keep my account active.

I went yesterday to buy some of those glad lock bags (50 count) and received 800 points for paying $0.52 for 4 boxes.

I also bought $1 bread and got 400 points; $1 head of lettuce 300 pts; Johnsonville sausages (on sale for $2.99-$1 coupon=$1.99) 300 pts.

I was pretty happy with that shop.
    Ciel and Snow In Summer like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wanted to cash my points today that I had received from their spend $80 get $20 promo. Their machines were down so I couldn't.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The receipt message about points total unavailable>sounds like what is seen on Optimum and Club Sobeys points totals from time to time. Code (to me) that the servers are too busy tracking everyone's card use to give members an updated total on the receipts but I can usually see the total on my account.
    Cinpow, keep tabs on your points followup>hoping you get breakthrough soon!

I am surprised how much variance in offers or no change in offers the regular PC Plus members on SC are encountering.
    Cuckoobird and torontogal12 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    The receipt message about points total unavailable>sounds like what is seen on Optimum and Club Sobeys points totals from time to time. Code (to me) that the servers are too busy tracking everyone's card use to give members an updated total on the receipts but I can usually see the total on my account.
    Cinpow, keep tabs on your points followup>hoping you get breakthrough soon!

I am surprised how much variance in offers or no change in offers the regular PC Plus members on SC are encountering.

since friday, i had been logging into my account to check constantly, but until now, still no updates as of now. in the meanwhile I had try to get help by calling their helpline, messaging them on facebook and messaging them with my account. no help so far, I feel like loblaws just want to keep me hanging

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just signed up for this program on Friday. I very rarely buy stuff from Loblaws as typically they're expensive and they don't price match. The only things I tend to buy from Loblaws are the PC Lactose Free sour cream or cottage cheese. I went on Friday because of their dollar items. I decided I might as well sign up, but now that I know that you don't get offers if you don't shop there regularly, this program might be a dud for me. It was about two months from the time I last purchased something at Loblaws until Friday. I'll keep an open mind because I literally just started the program but I feel like it won't benefit me as much.
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Where else can you buy Maple leaf bacon for .40 cents a package???Apparently at Loblaws you can! Maple Leaf potions reg. 5.99. In store sale for 4.00. I had 2 pons from Websaver for 2.00 off each. Couple that with a personal offer of 1600 points for each package I bought. I should have paid regular price for 2 packages 11.87. Instead I paid .80 cents for two packages and that my folks is a beautiful deal for this single gal!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My missing points problem have been fixed and now I m at $30! Apparently the office said it seems like I never scanned my card, I have to scan an image of the receipt to show them as prove that my card # appears on the top corner of the receipt, which means I did scan it afterall. anyways I got my points at the end, that is all it matters.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Where else can you buy Maple leaf bacon for .40 cents a package???Apparently at Loblaws you can! Maple Leaf potions reg. 5.99. In store sale for 4.00. I had 2 pons from Websaver for 2.00 off each. Couple that with a personal offer of 1600 points for each package I bought. I should have paid regular price for 2 packages 11.87. Instead I paid .80 cents for two packages and that my folks is a beautiful deal for this single gal!!!
    Great price for bacon. Nice one.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Three good PC Plus offers in this week's flyer:

No Name pudding cups .99 cents with 200 points (I have 150 on my offer page, too!!)
    Farmer's Market 1kg pies $4.99 with 700 points
    PC frozen veggies $2.49 with 250 points (I have 500 on my offer page )

...and I can personally vouch for the PC frozen veggies...they are fabulous and perfect for our downsized household...we really love the whole green beans because they are tasty and two microwaved servings are ready in 3 minutes!!

baggypants

Page 7 of 613 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread Information