User Tag List

Page 10 of 613 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I didn't have my card when I shopped there last week and I got offers today. Worse offers than before, but something at least. There might be a screwup with your account? Worth calling them, I think
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Yup - I've been there about 2x this past week (it's the closest grocery store to my place).
    I bought Country Harvest bread (500pts) and other items. So I did use my card on all my transactions, and I am certain that it scanned since the points were awarded.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Did you shop there last week and scan your card? If you don't, they don't send you offers
    They really do this? I usually do one or more small shops there a week, haven't yet missed but I didn't realize there was a penalty! So if I can't make it there one week, they take my incentive away? That definitely makes me less likely to go back. Poor customer service in my mind. I get why they're doing it, to ensure that you shop there consistently, but really? BOO. Hopefully it's part of their bug-correcting process.
    imagine likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    They really do this? I usually do one or more small shops there a week, haven't yet missed but I didn't realize there was a penalty! So if I can't make it there one week, they take my incentive away? That definitely makes me less likely to go back. Poor customer service in my mind. I get why they're doing it, to ensure that you shop there consistently, but really? BOO. Hopefully it's part of their bug-correcting process.
    Yup, my email actually says something like 'shop and use your card this week to see offers'
    uanoor likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

I've only shopped there twice since this was rolled out and I still get offers weekly...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My offers are really low (points wise) this week.

The best is spend $5 worth of fresh vegetables and get 1000 pts
    Everything else is a couple hundred here... a couple of hundred there.

Wonder bread went down to 500 pts. I usually buy my bread from Loblaws as they always have a HUGE selection of 50% reduced breads that expire in days (freeze them or use them up that weekend). I have three offers for bread - wonder 500, Pita Break 700, $1 on fresh in-store bread 200 pts.
    dizzyb and torontogal12 like this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    This happened to me when my account wasn't linked with my PC Mastercard properly (ended up with two accounts... long story) so I stopped getting offers emailed to me. The exact wording I got from the CSR was: "The program is very unique and if you are not shopping often then the program will not have any offers for you as it is not able to pick up on your habits and buying patterns."

So, it's not a mistake. They designed the program to stop sending you offers if you don't shop "regularly" (whatever that means...). It's not a bug. It is a bad idea however!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Acosta it looks like I got the same offers as you and was also wondering why so low this week. Thought occurred to me that maybe they knew I'd be taking advantage of Walmart sales this week and not as likely to be doing much Loblaws shopping
    acosta likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't shopped there in 2 weeks because I haven't gotten the flyer and couldn't get it online. Only offer this week is 1000 points when you spend $5 on fresh veggies.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think its great to reward loyal customers that frequent your store but to completely cut off people that shop there less often seems counter productive to their model of "worth switching supermarkets for". I picked up a PC Plus card about a month ago and it was the main reason I started popping into Loblaws over my last few grocery trips. Each shopping trip, I usually buy something that's advertised in the flyer with bonus points as my personalized offers are usually for food/brands I don't use (ie I keep getting one for PC brand fish, I don't eat seafood). Shopped there yesterday (thurs) and got two of my personal digital offers. Logged in today and there were no offers. Sigh, not going to Loblaws this week then!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I haven't shopped there in 2 weeks because I haven't gotten the flyer and couldn't get it online. Only offer this week is 1000 points when you spend $5 on fresh veggies.
    hahaha, same here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mom complained she didn't get any offers either. She did try to use her card there the other day but their system was down. So now she gets no offers because of their error
    trishka likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I never entered in any Loblaws store in my whole life. But I signed in for PC plus program about 4weeks ago just in case I have chance to visit some time and they are sending me every week new offers. I always down load those offers but never use. And they are still sending me nice offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Yup, my email actually says something like 'shop and use your card this week to see offers'
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And I have a question, I got 1200 point offer for Nestea this week now I buy 3 nestea packs it will be only 1200 or 1200 point for each every pack. Will try to use that if its 1200 PC point for each pack. And will points appear on receipt like SDM bonus points or we have to wait.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    And I have a question, I got 1200 point offer for Nestea this week now I buy 3 nestea packs it will be only 1200 or 1200 point for each every pack. Will try to use that if its 1200 PC point for each pack. And will points appear on receipt like SDM bonus points or we have to wait.
    In my experience (for a different item) the points were awarded per item! But they must all be purchased in the same transaction. You can only claim the personalized offers in one transaction, but within that transaction it will be applied to multiples of the same item (there may be a max, but I've never bought more than 5)
    uanoor and acosta like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It seems poorly thought out to not give offers if you don't shop there every week. What's my benefit of shopping somewhere that is overpriced and not very convenient for me compared to stores like Walmart or Frescho. I realise that they are supposedly providing offers based on what I buy but in the last couple times I've received offers, I'm not sure how they came up with mostly dairy offers for someone who is lactose intolerant. Okay, I bought sour cream, but their system had to know that it was lactose free. I mean it was their own brand.

I think even offering a reward if you haven't shopped in a bit like x points when you spend $y. It might get me in the store, even if its to buy discount meats or breads or whatever. If I see something in the flyer that maybe has extra points or even no points but will get me to the $y value, I will probably shop there instead of price matching. The offer I got this week is decent enough but unfortunately, my fridge is stocked to the max with veggies.
    dizzyb, torontogal12 and imagine like this.

Page 10 of 613 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread Information