User Tag List

Page 14 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ankj123 View Post
    currently Loblaws has spend $75 get 15K in points... I already used my card once for this event... just wondering if anyone knows can I reuse it again for the same event...

Can't find any thing related to this... plzz suggest...
    This is how I understand it: if it's a personalized offer, you have only one opportunity to use it. If it's an in-store offer, you can use it on multiple occasions. Might be safest to ask a clerk at the store, though, to be sure.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've heard talk of PC Plus rolling into No Frills as well, is this true? *please let it be true please let it be true please let it be true*
    neelkamalll1979 and acosta like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They specifically said it would not roll out to their budget stores including No Frills when it first came out in Loblaws but that may have changed
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's what I thought was the case, too. But I can still hope
    Jesus saves!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hoping for RCSS too!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    This is how I understand it: if it's a personalized offer, you have only one opportunity to use it. If it's an in-store offer, you can use it on multiple occasions. Might be safest to ask a clerk at the store, though, to be sure.
    I've still gotten multiples, even with the personalized ones.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ryry View Post
    Hoping for RCSS too!
    RCSS is in the roll out
    Ciel and trishka like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I've still gotten multiples, even with the personalized ones.
    Do you mean multiples on the same receipt or on different transactions?
    I've gotten multiples on the same receipt but haven't tried the other.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    They specifically said it would not roll out to their budget stores including No Frills when it first came out in Loblaws but that may have changed
    I hope they've changed their mind.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I doubt it, No Frills prides themselves on keeping prices low because they don't have any added benefits
    PammieD likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapNcheeky View Post
    Do you mean multiples on the same receipt or on different transactions?
    I've gotten multiples on the same receipt but haven't tried the other.
    Multiple in the same transaction when it's a personal offer. After it's used once, it moves from available to used etc. In store offers you can use whenever etc. Multiple times if you'd like.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I doubt it, No Frills prides themselves on keeping prices low because they don't have any added benefits
    Yeah, not holding my breath but a girl can hope! lol I shop more at NF, not even because they price match, just because their prices are usually lower so I'd benefit more from this program. RCSS is not exactly close for me but they price match so it'd be even better than the program being just at Loblaws.
    PammieD likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If they started giving points, they'd have to change the name of the store to "Some Frills"

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Multiple in the same transaction when it's a personal offer. After it's used once, it moves from available to used etc. In store offers you can use whenever etc. Multiple times if you'd like.
    Yeah, that's what I meant by "one opportunity to use it". As in you can't go back the next day, buy the same item and expect the same points. Although that would be lovely, wouldn't it? I find the personalized offers are more rewarding than those in store...
    PammieD and torontogal12 like this.
    Jesus saves!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Yeah, that's what I meant by "one opportunity to use it". As in you can't go back the next day, buy the same item and expect the same points. Although that would be lovely, wouldn't it? I find the personalized offers are more rewarding than those in store...
    Yah, Agreed. Especially the huggies and pampers score I did today. 22000 pts for $118 OOP. 2 club cases of pampers (approx 250 diapers), 4 cases of wipe refills, 2 x 16 AA batteries (printer died but could have gotten them for $3.88 instead of $4.88), gluten free crap for baby and pears and apples and cake mixes for the epic failure of a bday cake I just made). I thought that was pretty good, just for the diapers and wipes alone! Lol

Page 14 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread Information