User Tag List

Page 447 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 547 947 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 17853
Like Tree6833Likes

Thread: Little things that irritate you...

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vibrantflame View Post
    People who leave idiotic comments on news posts or video clips, and my inane need to call them out on it.

Example: Watched a video clip of this flower girl (4 or 5 years old) at a wedding telling everyone to "shush" while the pastor was giving his speech. Comments abounded as to how she was "bad mannered" (she's a little child!) and one person said "Somebody needs to punt her across the room and tell her to "shush" until she's crying on the floor". My reply? "Somebody needs to punt you across the room until you're crying on the floor.

I know they're just trolls or people looking for attention, but my fingers just type replies all on their own

not having troll spray handy when you need it.

Name:  troll spray.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  20.7 KB

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Is there an Anti-Spammer version to go with it?

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

my sil...she never lets you finish a sentence...and I have told her a few times...but she just talks over you...so now I do the same to her...it drives me nuts when she does it and she does it to everyone..I was polite about it each time...but time for tough measures lol
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    So some-one got raptured...
    huh?
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for clearing that up...gotta run home and get things in order before it happens.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I shouldn't begin typing, i'll hold myself back here and keep it to three small things..

1. When my trains come in late, or my trades don't go as planned and they "thought" they sent the envelope but they really didn't.
    2. When people pick their noses. Little kids that wipe it on things, and adults that do the same... yuck!
    3. People that snore...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I irritate you? I don't know you

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My WM purchase didn't qualify for the 1 - 12 item express line, so I waited with my 13 items behind the ladies with their large carts brimming over. Knowing I'd be awhile, I took out my library book and tried to catch up on my reading.

The lady in front of me was getting very agitated and annoyed at the wait. She muttered something to herself about how "there should be a line for people like her (lady in front)". Peeking over my book, the cashier left to get a more senior staff member. I try to keep reading but notice the lady huffily toss aside the magazine she was reading. It was a store magazine that she had flipped all the way through and tossed in a pile for the employees to return. Back to the book....

The lady at the cash was having issues with the scanner not weighing produce properly. I gave a worried look to the single item of produce in my basket and keep reading my book.

Lady in front of me, very angry now and impossible to ignore, turns to tell me that there should be a separate line for people like her, how she's going to complain to the cashier, how it's not fair to make other customers wait, etc., etc. Meanwhile, I'm thinking, the lady at the cash may not look like she's born in Canada, but that doesn't mean she's deaf! Also, it's not the customer's fault that the scale is broken. I make another attempt at finishing the chapter before it's my turn.

The lady visually goes through the purchases in my basket, asking me if things were on sale. Finally, it's her turn, and her produce makes the scale wonky and the cashier stops the transaction. The cashier explains her scale has been acting up and needs to get a supervisor. Nevertheless, she complains to the cashier about the previous customer, gives her the "there should be a line" talk for certain customers, blah, blah.

I drop my head below my book trying to hide a smile and think "yes, there should be a line...."

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I drop my head below my book trying to hide a smile and think "yes, there should be a line...."
    <wow! there should indeed be a line!>\

people with a cartful who ignore the '12 item limit' in the express line.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Personal phone calls at work. Business phone calls at home. Grrr, why don't callers get it straight??

Spending 15K on reinforced fencing and still having one of your dogs get skunked .
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

rain rain rain
    grey days

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well let me see.... top 3:

1. People driving right on your bumper with their brights on !
    2. Just leaving the house, phone rings and its a survey or a salesman who just won't take no for an answer !
    3. Parents that yell at their kids in the grocery store because they are yelling and screaming ! Hello !

okay that's it.
    Come join me at swagbucks and together we can earn free gift cards just click on the link.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/sandrac

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Finding an empty tear-pad and then finding what some-one had thought were coupons but were recipies an aisle away.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

having to work on a saturday

Thread Information