User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

nice! some cashiers won't allow me to get 2 packs with 1 $4 coupon, some do. I usually stack my $4 with a $1 so I can get both boxes for free
    I think LD is trying to get rid of their 6 pack stock, coz they want to sell their own brand of similar stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gudeitaimu View Post
    I went to LD today and they had Carnation breakfast (6-pack) on clearance for $2.49 too. I bought two and used a $4 off coupon We didn't have Pantene bogo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Today I actually tried to stack a $4 and a $1 but they wouldn't let me...the manager insisted they don't allow coupon stacking...arrrr...but it's just for 98c so I got them anyways. I will try the other LD (where I've managed to stack before) and see what they say.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

yea i think there are a lot of new staff hired for the xmas season and they don't know about coupon stacking. i went to my local one last week and the cashier wasn't sure so asked the CS guy and he was like, we have never allowed it, it says limit one coupon per purchase, and that was the way he was taught. but then i went to another LD yesterday and stacked fine, even the cashier i got said he had heard sth about coupon stacking before, but he checked with some lady who passed by anyway (who read my coupons and said it doesn't have a limit so it was fine - it did, but just in the consumer section)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information