User Tag List

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired
    Okay, we've gotten the all clear from Boo to set up the official SC referral groups for this event.

DO NOT sign up for this event on your own!

Basically, the way a referral event like this works is that we will create groups of 10 members + 1 group leader. After SDM awards points on Dec 15, group leaders will distribute the group points they receive evenly amongst all group members WHO SHOP.

If everyone shops and spends $20 before tax AND AFTER COUPONS OR REDEMPTIONS on eligible items, you will get up to 9,545 points from participating in these groups--5000 from SDM for shopping, and up to 4545 transferred to you by the group leader. You may gain additional points from additional referrals you make yourself, outside the group, unless you are a group leader. However, the 4,545 referral points you would get from the group are NOT guaranteed. That being said, we expect everyone that signed up to shop. This only works if everyone plays nice.

TO SIGN UP FOR THE SMARTCANUCKS SDM REFERRAL GROUPS:

If you want to join, please email [email protected] with the following questions and your answers pasted in the body of the email!
    1) What is your name?
    2) What is your name in the SmartCanucks forums? This is very very important. This, along with the email you used to contact us, is how the group leader will be contacting you)
    3) Can you log in to your account on the Optimum site?
    4) Are you available to shop on either December 6 or 7?
    5) Have you already signed up for this event? (note if the answer is yes, then you cannot join again. However, if you are a responsible SmartCanucks member we may be able to make you a group leader--no promises. DO NOT sign up on your own!)
    6) Optimum number (so that your group points can be distributed to you).
    7) MSN ID, if you have one

Note that you will ONLY be allowed to sign up one card per group. The reason why: it is more advantageous to register these extra cards yourself.

Let's say you have two cards (yours, and your spouse's).

Signing both up using the group method:
    - Each card receives 9,545 points = 19,090 points total (this will be less if someone in your group doesn't shop)

Signing one up using the group method, and then referring the 2nd card yourself:
    - Card that's part of the SmartCanucks group = 9,545 + 5,000 points for referring card outside of group = 14,545
    - 2nd card that's outside of group = 5,000
    - total is 19,545 (455 more per card you register - plus if someone in your group doesn't shop, this only affects one card, and not all of them!).

(or you can just take out word for it--more points for you if you refer them yourself)

***IF you have friends/family cards that you want to register for the event, FOLLOW the instructions in cookiecrumbs.ca/sdm/tut after you register your first card from your group leader's referral link.

If after signing up, you realize you cannot shop or participate, please email us to let us know and we can assign someone else to your group in your stead. ***If you're signing up friends or family, you should only sign up the ones that you will know for SURE will shop. It will mean less points for you if you sign up a friend that does not end up shopping.

If you have privacy issues with giving us your Optimum card number, please do not join us this time around. Note that no one (other than Chococrazy or Cyanne) will ask you for your password, and only if you are a group leader. If anyone does, please let us know right away.

You will HAVE to retain your SDM receipt to prove that you shopped. You will also be responsible for obtaining your friends/family member's receipts. If the group leader does not receive the maximum number of points (meaning that someone did not shop) you will HAVE to submit/email this receipt to them as proof before your points will be transferred! No receipt = no points.

Our FAQ and Tutorial will be updated and the links posted shortly. Thanks everyone.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Cyanne; Sat, Nov 29th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This is the official Smart Canucks Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Tell A Friend Event Thread.

I can give you my FULL guarantees that Cyanne is an honest trustworthy person

Please follow her instructions exactly and you'll get more points than usual out of this

Also check out this reply from Cyanne to people who think they can get 55,000 points by signing up alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanne View Post
    I'm sorry, but basically you're suggesting people should sign up on their own instead of in a group so they can get 55,000 "free" points? So they won't have to share their passwords? You can ask anyone who participated in past events we don't ask for passwords from group members. I may ask group leaders for passwords to aid in the setting up of groups, but that's it.

A group member will be able to also refer people on their own if they wish (not group leaders), but as I said we aren't taking any part of that--It happens aside from the groups.

In my opinion telling everyone they can get 55,000 points is misleading. You don't sign up and automatically get 55,000 free points. You can refer up to 10 people, and get 5000 points each for their shopping. They don't get any referral points though, just 5000 points for shopping. People who want to do this would really do best to join a group FIRST, so they'd get the group points and could THEN try to get their extra 50,000 from referrals. But those extra points are going to come from outside the board. You make it sound too easy to get all those points.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

GROUPS

Group 1--Group Leader: baggypants | 9/10 Group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: Scam-master, Ashley01, rhiannon1891, stagemanager, luckybird, Spiritedside, mrskoka, MissDayle, tinuviel, Rachel1496
    yoyo256 has been assigned to Group 1 as a replacement (after the fact) for a group member who confessed to not shopping

Group 2--Group Leader: columbiathorndale | Points have been awarded
    Members: Colsgirl, emjang1984, leeda08, Meta42, KittyC, zameluzza, marcianne, Daphne010180, mydoglugnut, haluska
    tallmike was skipped because they did not register in 24 hours.

Group 3--Group Leader: Freedomz | 9/10 Group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: mymarie, Butt3rCooki3, ka7qur, dugduggie, MeMew, Glo_majada, gudeitaimu, Sumirage, CCBOY, bug

Group 4--Group Leader: babygonnermann | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: galaxyworld, Smartie Pants, johannajeff, tasamy, puhlaya, sancomeau, Wiseman, Alvin744, AmyW, md99an
    ghosthunt was skipped because they did not register in 24 hours.
    Hellobaby was skipped because she had already registered.

Group 5--Group Leader: Shopaholic Beaver | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: SusieS, freestuffforme, littlegull, couponmom, Bloodymary, eri, Oilers, twdollie, engo, Mollymama
    Toronto Gal was skipped because she had already registered.

Group 6--Group Leader: CSLT | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: awang1, phirefx, jlh, TOROOO, Marissa7234, 99mallard, sumi, Tam114, missfit, tammatha

Group 7--Group Leader: Belle67 | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: stephanieherman, ame555, susanlao, Rowless, WANNYLIM, mom2faith, jenn010679, momo28, bonniecode, Empresskong
    erin2470 was skipped because they did not register in 24 hours

Group 8--Group Leader: sanny211 | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: BEAUTYQUEEN, spiffykerms, amycrows, fanny4870, S J, Lyn2005, choong, bearbear, bikerchicky78, Janey
    ajreid was skipped because they did not respond in 24 hours

Group 9--Group Leader: Robbiebaby69 | 9/10 Group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: mel!cious, MDUTKA, free4all, newtotheburg, jmrmabey, webandik, crazyindark, dschluchter, jodan, Steppz
    Lizer has been assigned to Group 9 as a replacement (after the fact) for a group member who was unable to shop because of an illness.

Group 10--Group Leader: mr chococrazy | 9/10 Group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: Gimmegimmegimme, Contemporary, doraemonbear, tampelley, teehee, bigman1234, coolquail, dori, THUMPERSMOM, divamarie

Group 11--Group Leader: chococrazy | Points have been distributed to members who provided receipts
    Members: rowena_napoles, hguan86, edgecroft, angeltmg10, sunsetbeaches, dream3d, WOLFIE73, nettoyeur, Catspajamas, spanneen
    tofuu was skipped because they did not respond in 24 hours.

Group 12--Group Leader: Mr Disco | 10/9 Group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: paperclip, Zayxic, Tuckersmith, vistaway, Monkey`smom, brandy42, julia1211, marsgirl, CAD

Group 13--Group Leader: travelgeek | 9/10 Group members shopped | Points have been awarded to members who responded. The Group Leader will be back Jan. 10
    Members: i767, tootsieroll, chantl01, Dee, kems, grumpy, dolydori, joymel, canna-, sussie40s
    alozairi, Meoners, howardbc1, manjeet pabla and Mommy BK were skipped because they did not respond in 24 hours.
    Sybye was skipped because they had already registered.

Group 14--Group Leader: Mbgurl | 9/10 members shopped
    | Points have been distributed
    Members: pruehe, Reyika_chan, bobobee, gychan, Aliciax, psipsina, TURKISHDELYTE, bens101, mini_mom, Alexsmommy1228
    TATA was skipped because their registration was unsuccessful.

Group 15--Group Leader: AmberLab | 9/10 members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: lilgekko, SunBunny, Operabob, Hollyhill, purityjamjams, valleygirl, Jim Jay, booja, smilingtt, Nubbs
    Purplecoming has been assigned to Group 15 as a replacement (after the fact) for a group member who was unable to shop because of an illness.

Group 16--Group Leader: CouponKristin | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: MichaelZhang, jasper, fortunekitty500, shopgirl1, telemax, yanhengc, fallsage, 50acer28, bfusionz, CouponKristen(Friend)
    yingy_c and zczhang001 were skipped because they did not respond in 24 hours.

Group 17--Group Leader: nv_jenn | 10/10 Group members shopped! | Points have been distributed
    Members: astra55, Karma, scrapinitblue, Karada, erin2470, babybee, Haleysmom, Yan's mom, butterfly, budge

Group 18--Group Leader: Ricki911 | 9/10 Group Members Shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: Taicoo, JENNYTHAO, Meoners, zczhang001, KaratePanda, leeterr, NikyK, Mazda323, BabyKat, alildizzy

macxx1 has been skipped because they did not respond in 24 hours.
    Flyingbird was skipped because she had already registered.

Group 19--Group Leader: couponlady | 9/9 group members shopped | Points have been distributed
    Members: dd125, outasite, anniecannie, lookin'foradeal, Rambuncous Fly, wantsfan, jrawk, fitmomuv3, Mommy BK, Kay2371
    LPetten was skipped because she opted out.
    Haleine has been assigned to Group 19 as a replacement (after the fact) for Jrawk, who never registered.

Legend:
    Group Leader= a preliminary plan
    Group Leader= the group leader has been sent instructions
    Group Leader= the group leader has sent instructions to members
    Group Leader= the group has all registered
    Last edited by Cyanne; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2009 at 06:20 PM.

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just emailed. Very excited!

Anything I can do to help please let me know

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by columbiathorndale View Post
    Just emailed. Very excited!
    darn! i wanted to be first!

p.s. please don't stick me with deadbeats or newbs
    Last edited by scam-master; Tue, Nov 25th, 2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: wanted to add something

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

sent my e-mail thanks so much!!

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Too bad I already signed up before I had any idea of this. So if I sign up my hubby for a card, can I take part under him, or is it too late for a new card holder?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    Too bad I already signed up before I had any idea of this. So if I sign up my hubby for a card, can I take part under him, or is it too late for a new card holder?
    Unfortunately it takes 6-8 weeks for a new card to be activated for online use. However, you can send me your invitation, and I'll take care of you. No one else sign up on your own, though! I can only do this once.

Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Sent email. Thanks for doing this!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I just emailed also - thanks, this is a great idea!!!

This should put me over the 75K mark woohoo!!

Dayle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for arranging this !

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just sent an e-mail

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't expecting to see you over here Cyanne *wink* *wink* I think you made a good decision.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

email send thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Just sent my e-mail. I am fairly new here.. but I will follow through
    I certainly hope I don't qualify as a "deadbeat"

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information