User Tag List

Page 341 of 358 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

what also caught my attention is the passes i had requested 2 1/2 weeks ago (and 1 1/2 weeks ago) are no longer in my redeemed folder.. but the tickets haven't come yet
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pepsi is my favourite no reason to drink Coke after April 1.
    aussie, coupondiva, Insane and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I requested some tickets in the past, they never show up, I requested a 2L coke never come too.
    they said a exchange my address, but was months before the request and they have and old address in the file yet, so....
    I hope you can get soon

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    what also caught my attention is the passes i had requested 2 1/2 weeks ago (and 1 1/2 weeks ago) are no longer in my redeemed folder.. but the tickets haven't come yet
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    As of noon (12:00 p.m. ET) on April 1st, 2014, the iCoke™ rewards program will no longer be available.
    You can continue to redeem points until that time.
    PIN Codes from specially marked Coca-Cola® products can be entered until midnight (12:00 a.m. ET) April 1st, 2014.
    I did not know this until I read the thread this morning. I also did not know about all the new, changing and short lived rewards that they are posting.

We are a Coke only household because dh is literally allergic to Pepsi. I also have a strong preference for Coke.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I don't like that the individual movie tickets are more expensive and that based on your posts, they are e-mailed out...not mailed out.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Can anyone tell me the expiration date on the single movie ticket that you recently redeemed for?
    Psychojo213 likes this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Sorry, I answered my own question. I really don't like that it needs to be a code that you redeem online for your ticket. The closest Cineplex is 2+hrs away for me, so the movie that we go to often is not planned in advance. It just happens if we are in the city and time permits us to go to a show. I guess I will redeem for it since I only have 17,500pts on my account right now. I think I will end up trading the icoke pins that I have waiting on my desk.

Free General Admission ticket. Valid December 2, 2013 – December 31, 2015.
    Caddle Referral Code:

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I just contacted Coca Cola through the icokes Contact Us and told them how disappointed i was that they are ending their icoke promotion. I think if we all send them an email, Coke might reconsider. When Tim`s went with Tassimo, i emailed Tims faithfully every week to tell them how disappointed i was. I think lots of other people did that also because now Tims has their own version of k-cups coffee. Hopefully if Coke gets bombarded with emails, they might change their minds.
    Poirot and TheFrugalBachelor like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I am looking for pins
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

cineplex tickets are now 15,735 around, in the past I saw them at 30000+ .... :S
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Well it's sad to hear that iCoke is ending but really it has been virtually useless for the past 2 years or so.

I used to get tons of stuff like t-shirts, gift cards, movie passes. Haven't gotten anything for over a year. I gave up & started drinking Diet Pepsi again.

denise

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Well the spread the red codes are gone
    And unfortunately from their FAQ:
    Will you be adding new rewards after December 2nd, 2013? No, we will not be adding new rewards after December 2nd, 2013. To ensure you get the rewards you want, it is best to redeem your points as soon as possible.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The reality is that the program is shutting down. So get what you can! I was very stupid yesterday-- I got a $50 movie card, and stopped there. I was so used to waiting a full week before ordering again that I missed out on the other rewards. I still have more points, so this morning I ordered movie tickets. And if I can manage to enter a couple more caps next week, AND (wishing and hoping) that the movie ticket is still there next week, then maybe one last movie ticket. It has been a good run...free movies....
    and what is more important: I would not have been able to do all of this without all the help I get from all the Smartcanuck people on this site.
    THANK YOU ALL!
    Last edited by olivercat; Tue, Dec 3rd, 2013 at 12:54 PM.
    sassypants likes this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    cineplex tickets are now 15,735 around, in the past I saw them at 30000+ .... :S
    Its for one ticket now, it used to be a pair of them for 30,000 something points.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

spread the red disapppeared last night.. the front of the website says
    "View our current rewards, contests and offers frequently to ensure you get the most out of your points before the program wraps up."

what leaves me the tinest bit hopeful that they might restock items which the have previously had in stock they just won't be adding anything "new" (something they didn't carry previously) to me it seems rather a smack in the face for them to put up new prizes the day they say they are closing only to have them run out after maybe a few hours with still 4ish months left of the promo to go (and probably a half million caps still on bottles in stores)
    sassypants likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 341 of 358 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 ... LastLast

Thread Information